Eighth, i will stay with you

Love is happening between 2 souls which become one

"JUNGKOOK! KISS HIM NOW!"
Hoseok yells at Jungkook, who start to panic because Taehyung still trembling hard and become more pale due the blood which still goozing out. They already in Hoseok's clinic.

After the accident, Suga and Jimin start to command every guards to check and investigate around the area and all pack to find some clues or check if there's something weird or unusual.
Namjoon take Jin to their chamber after Hoseok said okay for Jin and his pup. But, not that easy for Taehyung.
Taehyung just drained almost all energy to cure Jin and his pup, also heal Jin's scar and clean the wolfsbane's poison from Jin's body. Its not easy, wolfsbane is very dangerous for omega and it can kill omega's pup (if the omega in pregnant state). So we know how much energy that Taehyung must release to cure his brother in law. And it make Tae's condition become worse. He already in worst condition because of lost almost his energy life and he got cut from wolfsbane poison which like we already know is dangerous for omega. Hoseok knows how to take out the poison and cure the after-effect, its painful but it will heal fast IF the patient is ordinary omega. But.. Hoseok deal with extraordinary omega which just got find out that he is a Queen, rare omega which come only from ancient history.
For the wolfsbane treatment for omega, Hoseok must take out some blood around the cut to release the poison out from the omega body, and  put medical leaf to the cut for the next step, the leaf will cure and clean the cut also the blood around the cut, its so painful but it make the cut heal faster. But not with Taehyung, he already drained his life-energy, the healing process is so slow almost like human, the burn mark (the specific mark if omega got poison from wolfsbane) disappear already, but the blood never stop. Hoseok need Taehyung energy back, he looks to Tae who already so pale and the body still trembling so hard, and he remember the King-Queen relation. So he yells to Jungkook who hold Taehyung tightly, "JUNGKOOK KISS HIM NOW"
Jungkook hurt and panic, looking his mate's blood which never stop bleeding. When Tae become more pale every second and can't stop trembling, he lost it. He just hold him tightly and whisper to his ear "Tae.. Tae.. please hold on.. please be strong.. please don't leave me.. please.. please" Jungkook whisper almost like desperate. Then he snapped because Hoseok yell at him "KISS HIM NOW!" He shocked first but then remember how he can save Taehyung. He kiss Taehyung on lips immediately, he holds Tae'head in his arm, and kiss him passionately. First he feels Tae's lips is so cold, but he continue to kiss and feel some energy slowly come to Taez he can feel from Tae's lips which slowly become warm. He can feel from his hand which hold Tae, Tae start to stop trembling, just slight trembling and for the next minutes, Tae stop trembling. Hoseok can see the amount of blood from the cut decreasing from bleeding, and the leaf start to work properly. Jungkook still kiss him because he feels the warm of Tae's lips is not enough warm. After some minutes, Hoseok stop him "Okay you can stop kiss him Jungkook". Jungkook slowly release his lips from Tae, and look slowly to his dear mate. He look Tae not pale again, and Tae'slips colour become rose again. He smile and kiss Tae's forehead. And look for his wound. The cut already disappear, the wound already healed perfectly, Tae already stop trembling long ago, and he see Hoseok start to clean all the mess around the cut with the medical leaf. Hoseok smile to Jungkook, "I can't believe i will witness the magic of history, Tae is stabil right now, he will have flslight fever tonight, but it's okay, just hold him, he will be okay". Jungkook smile and kiss his mate's forehead repeatly, "Thank you so much Hyung.. really.. Thank you" he said as looking his mate with full of love.

"Koo..kie" Tae call Jungkook as soon as he wake up. But force to back to lay to his bed after feel dizzy because the effect from get up suddenly. "Hey..my Tae..dont get up yet. You lost a lot of blood, my love.. just relax.. You okay now" Jungkook sit beside him, and stroking his head while scoop Tae to his arm and hug him as laying in bed too. "Hmm.." Tae just humming as snuggle deeper to Jungkook's hold. "Tae,..I was so scared earlier...." Jungkook say with low voice like whisper to Tae's ear while kiss his cheeck. "Why?" Tae looks to his Kookie. "You didn't stop trembling, bleeding, face so pale almost like blood already gone from you face...i can't.. its hurt.. i don't want to see being hurt.. my love" Jungkook said as cup Tae face. Tae looks to Jungkook eyes which already teary. "Sorry.. i am so sorry Kookie.." Tae said, feeling sad as touch Jungkook's face. "Its okay.. because of you, my brother and his pup will be okay, thank you my love" Jungkook make his hold tightly. His arm secure Taehyung frame strongly. "Jinnie-hyung safe now, right?" Tae start to snuggle deeper in Jungkook hold and his eyes feel like heavy. He is sleepy. "Yes my love.." Jungkook see how Tae's eyes slowly close and give up to the dreamland. Jungkook smile dearly and kiss Taehyung's forehead and whisper " Please never be hurt again"

"Taehyung!" Jin wake up as scream. "Hey honey.. its okay..everything is fine" Namjoon hold his mate and make him calm. Jin looks to his mate with suspicious look and still confuse. Then he check around his and realize, he is in their room. He check his stomach worriedly but it seems alright and he still can feel his pup in his stomach. Then he remembers something, he looks to his scar. But the scar is gone. He now feel guilty and with scared eyes, he looks to his mate, "Joonie.. Tae.. Tae.." "Hey baby, relax, Taehyung is alright, he is with Jungkook in their chamber, he is fine, dont worry" Namjoon hold his mate and try to explain that everything is well. "No Joonie.. you don't understand, he healed me, the arrow was poisoned, and he healed me!" Jin ready to cry. "Yes, but its alright, Hoseok and Jungkook already cure him, now he is stable and well" Namjoon said as wipe his mate's tear. "Sorry...." Jin whisper in the middle of his sob. "Hey my love, you don't need to worry" Namjoon strokes his mate hair. Then, Jin remember again "The arrow!!! Joon!! The arrow, it was actually direct to Taehyung!! Not me.. the target is Taehyung!" Jin said panicked. Namjoon eyes goes wide, "The arrow, it goes to Taehyung?" "Yes!" And now, Namjoon starts to worry..
.
.
Writer

My lovely reader! Thanks for read this chap.. i love this chap, it feel like something started to happened, right? Please write a comment, so i can write better! Maybe you can give me some ideas. 😊😊 Love you all 💜