Twenty-Fourth (Finale pt.1). Protect you forever

I am strong. When i stand beside you. Forever.

As a father, husband, and the Great Alpha in the pack, Jungkook has many responsibilities. But still, his ultimate number one responsibility is Taehyung. His mate that he loved so much. 5 years ago, he almost lost his love and he still can't move on from that accident.
Everytime he looks at Taehyung who struggle to walk with his own foot, or seeing Taehyung's face grimacing in pain, his heart hurt so much, and he can't stop blaming himself. He always taught that Taehyung can't walk normally again because of him. Even though Taehyung always said and angry if Jungkook felt like that, but the taught never gone from his mind. He hates looking his love in pain, that's all. Why everybody even Taehyung can't understand that?
To make it worst, Taehyung's ability is not gone, he can still cure people. And Jungkook hate it so much. He found out Taehyung's ability come back when his own son's knee is bleeding because falling in the ground. Yoobin cried loudly that time, and Taehyung is near him, like a best mother he is, in flash he hold Yoobin and put his hand on Yoobin's wound. And Jungkook witness by himself that the wound is gone in flash and Taehyung's face became more pale but still smiling to his son. Jungkook remembered that day, after seeing Taehyung's face gone pale, his eyes became red and he lifted Taehyung and gone to their room locked it and he kept hug Taehyung tightly, his fear was extraordinary that time, the memories when Taehyung almost gone from his life was playing in flashback. He was trembling. And, when Taehyung touch him to comfort him and tried to give him energy, he toss his touch, he hates it. He doesn't want to make Taehyung more pale. He stand up quickly, and leave Taehyung alone in his room and locked it. He made sure no one can touch Taehyung or another around. He could hear his own son crying loudly in downstair and he could hear Jimin tried to soothing him. And from his room, he could hear Taehyung crying and plead for forgiveness. Jungkook's heart aching so much and he couldn't stand it anymore and he ran. He gone for almost 3 days. He remembered that day.

All that accident made Jungkook change. He is not the old Jungkook who always show his bunny smile. He is cold and more serious. He never leave Taehyung alone, he made his own office in his house and will work from that room. He will come to Namjoon's work room only if he is being called. This change make everyone worried. His brother, Jin always tried to talk to him, to make his mind more calm, but it's useless. Yoobin, his own son, always tried to impress Jungkook, but Jungkook just cold towards him and it make Yoobin scared to his own father. Especially if Yoobin accidently said or comment about Taehyung's leg problems, Jungkook will angry to Yoobin, eveb Yoobin is his own son, his blood.

Taehyung see this like a whole mess. Basically he is a soft Omega. He really love Yoobin equally like he love Jungkook so much, so everytime Jungkook ignore or angry to Yoobin, his heart is ache. But looking Jungkook is so possesive to him and make Taehyung like a sensitive glass, he is so sad. He want his bunny smile came back. Especially he want to touch his bunny again, his mate. 5 years has passed, and Jungkook never let Taehyung being intimated to him, even hold his hand, Jungkook will toss it. Jungkook always said " I am strong, my love. I don't need your energy". Even Taehyung always said he will never give him energy, he just want to hold him or kiss him, even with many reasons, Jungkook will just smile and rejected. It makes Taehyung sad, and heart broken, he starts to think negative 'am i already old? Am i ugly now? Am i not attractive anymore? Am i unpleasant?'.. all the negative thinking clouded in Taehyung's mind. Sometimes, when they are sleeping together at night, Taehyung wake up and tried to touch Jungkook face but Jungkook suddenly wake up and have big eyes, like so terrified. And that make Taehyung's heart ached.
"Jimin-ah... am i ugly and not attractive anymore?" Taehyung ask Jimin who came because Namjoon asked Jungkook to go to his office. Jimin just shocked, "What?... Taehyung.. even you are a mother and a mate of Jungkook, you are still the most beautiful Omega in this pack, the most stunning person.. how could you said that? I felt offended" Taehyung smile, "But Jungkook seems like... he doesn't love me anymore" Taehyung down his head. Jimin sigh and hug him and pat his head and his back, "Jungkook love you. So much. He love you so much, that why he became like this, its not your fault my Taetae" Taehyung is crying now, "He... he.. he doesn't want to touch me. Now, kiss is impossible. He always looking at me like i am a sad things ever. He.. he never laugh near me again" "Oh my Taetae.. no.. no.. please don't cry" Jimin just hug him. "Oh, i got an idea! How about I prepare you!" Jimin suddenly smile big. "P-prepare me?" Taehyung said with glossy eyes. "Yes, i will spa you, make your skin glowing, and make up you so natural, make you became so beautiful so Jungkook can't resist his urge!" Jimin said. And Taehyung is smìling bigger.