Introduction & Prologue

Jungkook, age 20

He was a rogue wolf, but rescued by leader of Moon Pack with his brother when he is child. Then he was trained to be warrior in Moon Pack, because he is an Alpha Wolf, but when he is in mate-age, he was realize, he isnt just normal Alpha, he is Great Alpha, which everyone thought his race was already extinct, he has ability to intimidate all class of wolf even Alpha. He loves his mate so much, but his mate doesn't know yet if Jungkook is his mate.

Taehyung a.k.a Taetae, age 17

He was little cute bubble male Omega whom loved by all packs. But he was over protective by his brother and all member of the Moon Pack. Not just because of his beauty but also his ability. He can heal all wounds, big or small, even can make dying or dead people come back alive. But all his ability will affected his health and can danger his life. That why his pack and his only brother protect him with all cost. But, he as a rebel kid, hate his condition and feels that he is useless.

Namjoon, age 28

He is a leader of Moon Pack and an alpha, and big brother of Taehyung. His mother died while giving birth to Taehyung and his father died while protecting Moon Pack because bad guys who want to take Taehyung while he was still a little baby. Since that, he already become leader whom respected by his pack. Once time, he rescued 2 brotherly rogue and one of them is his mate, and fall in love deeply and get married with his mate. He is very protective of his little brother.

Seokjin a.k.a Jinnie, age 26

He is male omega and mated with Namjoon, make him as Luna of the Pack. He was rescued by his mate when he runs away from bad guy with his little brother. His brother is Jungkook. He loves Moon Pack so much and dedicate become a mother of all pack. He also learn medical because he was so concern about his little brother in law health.

Jimin, age 22

He is male omega, and best friend of Taehyung. Literally he is Tae's caregiver or nanny since taehyung was born, Tae's father who give this job to him as a lifetime job, and he loved it. He loves Taehyung as his own child. He also look  like a teacher for Taehyung and teachs everything about life and basic education. He also very protective to Taehyung. He have a mate whom a knight of Moon pack.

Yoongi, age 25

He is an alpha and a knight of Pack Moon. He is a right hand and the most trusted knight of Namjoon. He looks cold from outside but care for other inside. He love his mate and also respect his leader. He took care of Taehyung with Jimin, and love this little boy so much.

Hoseok, age 26

He is an beta but he is so smart, he can read many ancient word and learn many history, and become an advisor for his leader of Moon Pack. He is a bright person, always make Taehyung smile when Tae in worse condition.
.
.
Writer
This story is about wolf and heterosexual or bisexual, mpreg and some smut. And I make Taehyung looks so fragile but has strong heart. If you dont like, just dont read. I love taekook so much 💜 Oh, and my first language is not English so i am so sorry if there is incorrect word or grammar.