Fifth. with you make me stronger

Don't make me stand away from you, cause i can't breath..

Since the little argue, Taehyung never came to office again, and Jungkook drown himself in task and works.
"Did Jungkook eat?" Jimin ask his love, Suga. "Yeah.. but then work again, he now literally lives in office, never came home" Suga said as looking Jungkook behind the door. "Taehyung more worst, he doesn't want to eat, and became so weak, if I don't force him, he will never eat" Jimin said as shake his head. "Does he come home?" "For first, he come home but now he stays in his old room, alone..He said because Jungkook never came home so he don't want in Jungkook's house alone." Jimin said with worried tone. Suga just sigh, "Did Tae tell you what happened?" "No, he always says that he is fine and nothing happened, but look, nothing is fine" Jimin said as clenched his fist. "Relax babe, i will ask Jungkook,.Tae and Jungkook will be alright" Suga said as hold Jimin's hand. "Okay...but now, with Jin and Namjoon's situation, everything like chaos, and we still can't catch the culprit,..hhh.." Jimin sigh in his mate's neck as Suga hold him. "It will be better babe.."

"Urgghh.." Suddenly Jungkook feels pain in his heart. Like something sharp just suddenly piercing in his heart. "Are you okay Jungkook?" Suga asked while still writing something in his desk. "Yeah.. hyung.. just feel something.. maybe i am too tired" Jungkook said as rubbing his heart. "Not going home, sleep in office, forget to eat... yeah.. no wonder" Jungkook just smile listening Suga's words, his hyung definitely worried about him. Jungkook still rubbing his heart even not feel hurt anymore. Suddenly he realizes, 'Taehyung', his mind said. In a second he tried to link his mate, he remember last time he looks his mate is when they got little argue and he left his mate in his home to focus in his work. 'Taehyung? Baby? Please answer me' Jungkook tried to link him, but what he just found emptiness in his mind or something block him.
"SUGA! JUNGKOOO! JIN... JIN IN HOSPITAL, IT'S THE TIME!"
Hoseok just came to work room to inform that Jin will be birth his child. Suga and Jungkook just rush to run follow Hoseok to hospital.

Meanwhile, in Taehyung's room.
"Taetae.. please listen to me, you must finish your soup. You just eat little last night, and don't you dare to lied to me" Jimin said as give another bowl of chicken soup to Taehyung. "Already full" Taehyung said with showing his doe eyes. But all of the sudden he clench his heart so hard, but as the same time he still maintain his smile to Jimin. Jimin just sigh and put all the dishes to food tray, he doesn't realize Taehyung clench his heart so hard. Jimin just get up, and go outside from Taehyungs room, "But finish your lunch for today. Okay?" Jimin asked before he get out from the room. "Yes sir!" Taehyung said as still smile. And after Jimin close the door, Taehyung let his painful voice, "Argh...w-why.. my heart...ughh" Taehyung fall near his bed still clench hard his heart and tried to muffle his voice as low as possible, he doesnt want Jimin to hearing that he groaned to the pain. He tried to focus with his breathing to ease the pain. Then something like a link tried to break in to his mind.
Actually, after Taehyung decided to leave Jungkook's house, to make sure he can't feel or read Jungkook's mind or make any connection between them. He learn to close his mind or blocked his mind, he just afraid to know what Jungkook's feel or thought about him. 'It must be Jungkook', Taehyung tought, the link is persistent and so strong, he can feel that this link is from his mate. But, Taehyung as a stubborn person, he still tried to block his mind.
"TAEHYUNG! JIN ALREADY IN HOSPITAL" suddenly Jimin open Taehyung's door. "Jin-hyung will give birth?" Taehyung's eyes got bigger. "Yes!!! Come on, lets go to hospital!.. uhmm, why are you on floor?" Jimin ask with curious eyes. Taehyung stand up so quickly, ignore the pain in his heart and it already painless, so he just smile, "Nothing, just feel from bed when i want to sit" still with his smile, "Let's go meet Jin!!" Taehyung grab Jimin's hand before he got asked again by Jimin. But suddenly, he stop his steps, and ask Jimin with worried tone, "Uhmm.. Jimin.. Jungkook will be there right?" Tae asked. "Of course, Hoseok will be  already tell him, why?" Jimin asked, jow with curious tone. "Hmmm..Jimin.. i want to asked you something, please.... please help me"

"Namjoon!" Suga spot Namjoon standing outside Birth Room. Namjoon looks so pale and worried. Hoseok as a doctor in pack, grab Namjoon's hand, "What are you doing in here, Omega need his Alpha during the birth process, come with me!" and with that Hoseok pulling Namjoon's hand and go to Birth Room. From outside, Jungkook and Suga can hear Jin's screaming (maybe from his birth process). Suga also saw that Jungkook can't focus at all, he looks disturbed. "Jungkook, are you okay?" Suga asked as pat Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook is very surprised when Suga patted his shoulder, "Uhm.. ya.. i'm okay.. i just.. i just shock hearing Jin-hyung is screaming" Jungkook said, he doesn't lie, he never hear Jin screaming like that, he never witness how the birth process, so hearing his own brother screaming like that make him so worried. But, he has another thought, he is looking for his love, 'Where is Taehyung?' , when his heart suddenly feel hurt this morning, he knew something is wrong and he has feeling that it related to Taehyung. He tried to link his mate but only emptiness that he felt, something.. something block him. He want to search his mate, but he can't leave his brother. In Jungkook's dilema, Suga just got link from his mate, Jimin. And now, looking to Jungkook, doesn't know how to tell him the truth without make Jungkook panic or the worst is release Jungkook's inner strength, the Great Alpha. Because Suga knows, everything about Taehyung is precious for Jungkook.

.
.
.
Writer

For all my lovely reader, sorry for not update in almost one month (deeply bow). Many things happened, and i dont have time to continue. And this chap is difficult, honestly i got the draft from long ago, but i clear and write again, and clear again, write again.. But! Finally! Yeay!
I hope you all can enjoy this chap. Love love love you all 💜💜💜💜

P.S Concert in Rose Bowl seems amazing, there must be DVD right?
Btw, who is broke but still buy BTS DVD Concert in NY or Europe? *raise my hand*
I pre order DVD in Europe, i dont want to look JK or Tae cried but, i must to see, argh.. you know what i mean right?
Anyway, love you all so much 💜

 you know what i mean right? Anyway, love you all so much 💜

I am so proud of them. BTS, love you all.