44

Lisa and Jungkook went to her doctor to have her check up. She is nervous as they entered the clinic. Jungkook just held her hand to ease what she is feeling right now.

"I'm nervous." She said as she hold his hand tightly.

"Don't be nervous love. I'm here." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Doctor Chu went in as they just smiled at each other.

"Oh Lisa how are you?" Doctor Chu asked as she sat at her chair.

"I was vomiting this morning and I don't know why." Lisa explained.

"What else?" Doctor Chu said as she played with the pen on her hand.

"I'm just worried that my period has not come yet." She said.

Doctor Chu grin as she looked at them two. 

"Your period has not arrived yet and this morning you're vomiting." Doctor Chu said as she get something from her drawer and gave it to Lisa. It was a pregnancy test.

Lisa received it as she went to the comfort room just inside the clinic of her doctor.

Two minutes past as Lisa came out smiling. Jungkook brows curled as he looked at her sat beside him. Lisa showed the test on him as he saw two lines, which mean positive. She gave it to Doctor Chu as she smiled at them.

"Congratulations. You're pregnant Lisa." Doctor Chu said.

Jungkook immediately hugged her as a tear escaped Lisa's eyes.

"I won't leave you now. I'll be with you through your journey." Jungkook said as he kissed her forehead.

"How are we going to tell Leo?" She whispered at him which he just smiled at her.

"I suggest you to have your ultrasound now Lisa. So that you will know how old is that angel inside you." Doctor Chu smiled as they went to the ultrasound room. 

As they went side the room, Doctor Chu told Lisa to lay at the bed as she prepared the tools she's going to use.

"Look. That's your little angel there."

The doctor said as they both looked at the monitor.

"Your baby is around 6-7mm. It is about a size of a grain rice."

Lisa and Jungkook smiled as they looked at the monitor.

I hope we will be fine. I don't want to feel again what I've felt when I was pregnant with Leo.

***