37

It's been a week since the incident between Jungkook and Lisa happened. They were secretly having a communication and they're planning to be back together again. For Lisa, it is hard for Jungkook because he is still with his wife and also his daughter.

"Hey." Her attention diverted at Seulgi. "How's your work? I mean the project that Mingyu gave you." She added.

"I'm not doing it." She simple said.

"It that mean you're not leaving?"

She just nod and smiled as her answer which Seulgi also give her a smile.

"Mind to tell me why?" Seulgi asked as she teasingly smiled at her.

Without any hesitations she tell her everything. Seulgi is like a sister for her. She is there when she is down at their work and also she cheers for her to feel good.

***

"Do you have any news?"

"Nothing. How about you? Do you have anything to tell me?"

"N-nothing."

"Liar." She said as she smacked his head.

"Yah! And that's for?" He asked confusedly.

"You're lying again Kook."

His brows start to curl again.

"What do you want me to tell you?"

"About Lisa."

"What about her?"

"Ah! Whatever! I already knew it. You're really stupid."

"You already knew it yet you want me to tell you. Tell me who's stupid now?"

"It's you idiot."She answered without hesitation. "So, what about now? What are you going to do with IU?"

"I feel she is cheating on me."

"By the way, she's been going to our work almost everyday. She talks a lot with our boss. I think wait!" She stopped as she looked at him intensely. "I'm sorry to tell you this but on what I have observed, she's been doing that for almost six years."

He only think for one word. CHEAT. That was the first word popped inside his head.

How come she's been doing that for almost six years and I can't even feel that?

He just looked at her intensely.

"What is the name of your boss?"

Seulgi looked at him first before giving out the name.

"Kim Mingyu." With a glimpse of an eye, he immediately stand and left her.

"Jungkook!" Seulgi shouted before he came out but she's late to stopped him.

So you've been cheating on me almost six years?