15

! REVELATION !

As IU left the apartment, Jungkook decided to visit her at her work later. Boredom strike him and he started to scroll on his phone and dialed a number and it took a minute before he get an answer.

"Hyung!" He exclaimed.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Annoyance felt in the voice even though it was from the other line.

"Hyung are you mad?" He consulted.

"No I'm not." Jhope shortly response.

"Uhm can I ask a favor? Can you assist me later hyung? I'm goin to visit IU at her work an besides you said that you are here at New York." He said as he scratches his nape.

"You know where am I right now Kook?"

Before he can even answer it, Jhope cutted him off and it gives him chills.

"I'm here at Lisa's apartment and I know that the both of you we're neighbors." Jhope said as annoyance felt in his voice again.

"W-what? What are you doing there hyung?" He asked as his brows curled.

"Today is your sons birthday Kook."

Leo? He thoughy which is correctly right.

A/N
Well he does not have any other child besides Leo.

"Lets meet at the parking lot hyung." He said as he ended the call.

~♡~

"Lisa are you really sure about what you saw? Maybe you just mislooked it." Suga said as he tries to calm Lisa down.

But the reality, everybody knows it even the girls already knew it. At first they got mad but lately they just forget it but still they're mad evertime they remember it. Even though they all knew it, still they don't want to hurt Lisa so as far as they can cover the dirt of Jungkook, Lisa will not be hurt.

"I know it oppa. It was really him. Even his photo appeared on the screen." Lisa said as she wipes off the tears that keeps on falling.

"Stop crying Lis. Lets have some fresh air." Rosé said as she assists Lisa to stand up.

As Lisa and Rosé left the scene, no one tries to speak up.

"So now, what are we going to do?" Jisoo consulted.

"I don't know." Jimin said as he drinks his soda.

"It seems that she is going to know the truth." This time it was Taehyung who's playing with his hands.

"Uh! I don't want this to happen! I don't want to hurt her!" Jennie said.

"It is not just you Jen. All of us don't want to hurt her." Namjoon calmly said.

"But that jerk Jungkook did what he wants without even thinking the result!" Jennie bursted.

"Even us are mad at him." Namjoon raised his voice.

A/N
But still it did not threaten her cousin. She is fcking Kim Jennie and no one can tame her. (Maybe except for Min Yoongi hehehehe).

"Cursed that jerk!" Jennie exploded.

"Yah! Will you both stop that?! It won't even help the situation right now and besides Leo is here. Lets just think of the kid now!" It was the only Min Yoongi who stopped them as he carry Leo who is now awake because of their shouting.

"Why are you shouting?" Leo asked innocently as he rubs his eyes.

"Nothing Leo. Would you like to watch movie? Lets watch Frozen, your mom loves that movie." Taehyung said as he turn the tv on.

~♡~

"Unnie I can't. What if he is really alive?" Lisa cried.

They are now at the parking lot because Rosé thought that it would be nice if Lisa will rest at some parks to have fresh air.

"Yah! Lisa stop that thought please. So what if he is alive? You have Leo at your side now. You don't need that jerk anymore." Rosé said as they walk to reach her car.

As they are walking, Lisa saw a familiar guy standing just a meter away from their spot. She is not mistaken it was her husband. Her beloved husband.

"Jungkook?" She said.

As she mention his name the guy run inside the apartment and without hesitations she follows him.

"Lisa!" Rosé shouted as she left her.

It must not be you. Please.

~♡~

As Jungkook and Jhope met at the lot they decided to talk inside the car.

"Kook you are hurting Lisa you know that?" Jhope said as they closed the door of the car.

"So what hyung? I don't even like her now." Jungkook lied.

He still love Lisa but he don't want them to know it because he is still with IU. Sometimes he wants to leave IU and be with Lisa again. Also sometimes he thinks that IU is cheating on him.

A/N
Bobo mo talaga Jeon! I hate you!

"Is that really true Kook? Because as what I see in your eyes, you still love her. Your eyes can't lie Kook." Jhope said.

"This talk is really nonsense hyung. I'll better go now." He said as he went off the car and run inside the apartment.

As he reached their room, he leaned his back and sitted on the floor outside the room and closed his eyes.

I do still love you Lis. It won't change and I will never ever replace you. But I was such a jerk. A big jerk. You are my world and everything. I'm sorry if I left you. I'm such a fool to be inlove with IU. You are the girl that I need Lis.

As he is on his own day dreaming he saw a girl. A girl he knew that he wants to spend his whole life with. To have a perfect and happy family with her.

"Jungkook?" Lisa said as she stands infront of him and her eyes starts to cry.

"Lisa."

And with a glimpse of an eye, he knew that it was not an imagination anymore. The reality has come. The girl he hurted the most is already infront of him. Crying.

~♡~

HEY GUYSSS I MISSSS YOUU ALL. SORRY IF I TOOK A MONTHS BEFORE I UPDATE. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE MAY YOUR 2020 BE FULL OF POSITIVITIES. LOVE YOU ALL. HOPE YOU ALL LOVE MY STORY AND PLEASE DON'T KOOKIE MUCH HEHEHE LOVE YOU ALL AGAIN.