30

"Hey, you looked like you're spaced out. Are you fine?" Seulgi consulted as she saw Lisa looking at her desk for almost a minute.

"Wh-what?"

"You're really spaced out. What happened? You can share it with me, you know that Lis." She smiled.

"I was just thinking of, ah nothing."

"What's bothering you now? Is it our jerk boss who don't want to sign your letter?"

"No. It was." Lisa said as she bow down her head.

"Hey." Seulgi said as she lift her head. "I'll listen. Go on."

"Did I made the right decision?" She asked.

"What decision?" Seulgi asked as her brows curled.

"I'm really moving forward but I can't because I'm still holding on, hoping that someday, everything will be normal. Praying that everything will be easy for me."

"Why?"

"I want to forget him but I can't. I thought it would be easy, but because of what I did." She cutted her words as she realized what she did yesterday.

"What did you do? Is it about Leo's father? Am I right?"

She just nodded.

"Woah! Did it must be a happy family then. You, Leo with his own father. I bet Leo was happy knowing about his father right?"

"I-I never told him yet."

"What? Wait, can you tell me what happened yesterday that made you spaced out today?" Seulgi said as she crossed her arms.

Lisa let out a big sigh before she speak up.

"I let him to talk with his dad but I didn't introduced him to Leo. All the thing is Leo knows that he is just my friend."

"What? So you just let Leo talk with his dad as a friend? Why didn't you told him that the guy he was speaking with is also his father?" Seulgi said with a doubt in her tone.

"It is complicated. It is not just a family Seulgi."

"Huh? Then what?"

"He also has his own family."

"What?! So he had a mistress?" Seulgi said with her shook face.

"No! It's just it was hard to explain. Back then four years ago, when we're about to get married something happened to him and now we just figured out that we were just living in one building of our apartment."

"Wow! You life was some sort of drama."

"A dramatic one." Lisa said as they both chuckled.

A very much dramatic one.