10

Hey guyssss long time no update huh! AHAHAHAH lol sorry because my sched is soooo complicated. I'm busy at school and at the same time busy of being an athlete. Btw we already passed a 200+ followers yieeee thank you guyssss I know I won't reached that but because of your help by loving my stories and keep on commenting in every chapters, I manage to update it. Love lots everyone. I hope you will love this chapter.

**♡**

"Unnie can you look for Leo. I'll just buy some stuffs." I said as I put on my sling bag.

"Oh sure. Nothing to worry about." Rosé unnie respond and I finally went to the store.

**♡**

》Store《

As I am looking at the feminine area there is a guy who look confused with the things. Funny how a guy should buy his girl a napkin.

"Do you need some help?" I politely asked him as I reached his spot without looking at him.

He might think that I'm a psycho. Lol.

With a blink of an eye his presence cannot be found in the area.

"Eh? That's weird." I talked to myself and buy the things I needed.

**♡**

"Sht hyung!" I screamed as he answered my call.

"Yah! Watch your mouth lil coconut!" He scolded me.

"What with that sudden call? Do you miss us?" Jimin hyung teased me but I just rolled my eyes.

Me and the boys were in a video call because I miss them seriously and I just want to tell them what happened earlier at the store.

"Is their anything that keeps you bothered?" This time it was Namjoon hyung.

"I saw her again hyung." I said which leave them in a schook mode.

"Who?" V hyung asked innocently.

"You mean Li-lisa?" Suga hyung said with his small round eyes.

As an answer I just give a nod.

"So what's the plan now. Your karma is already haunting you Kook." Namjoon hyung said.

"I'm afraid that she might be my neighbor." Words that escaped from my mouth.

Where did I get those words? Damn weird.

"Wew! True love never dies. I believe on that."

"You know Chim you're not helping. Just shut up." V hyung scolded Jimin hyung.

It was my first time seeing V hyung stand as an older brother to Jimin hyung despite of Jimin hyung is older than him.

"As you wish hyung." Jimin hyung teased V hyung as he left the conversation.

"Aish. Gotta go too guys. Bye." V hyung said as he also left.

"Those gays." Suga hyung said as he left too.

"Gosh! What is happening! Am I that late." Hobi hyung said with frustration.

But then we just laughed at him and also he left.

"Seemed this conversation was left for those who you really need help for your situation now." Jin hyung said.

"I guess soo hyung." I said as I looked at Scarlet sleeping.

"So Kook, what if she is your neighbor? New York is just a city Kook. There is a chance that both of your paths will meet." Jin hyung said.

"I-I really don't know hyung. There is a side of my saying that we are living in one building apartment. Also one time I saw her, with her child."

"With your child Kook." Namjoon hyung said.

"Its your karma Kook. At this time we can't really say that we can help you because at first it was your fault. Jin hyung said as I looked at him.

"Why can't you leave IU then?"

"Hyung are you crazy?! I love IU and I won't leave her." I replied on what Namjoon hyung said.

It makes my blood boil. Me? Leaving IU? Am I that dumb to do that.

"Then how about Lisa? How about your child with Lisa?" Jin hyung said.

"Are you sure that Stacey is really your daughter Kook? What if-"

"Enough hyung! This conversation is getting worse. Bye." I said as I ended our call.

How come they doubted that Stacey was not my child? Are they really blind.

"Hey sweety, why does your brows on curls again." IU said as she sits at my lap.

She just arrived from her work and I know she is very tired.

"Nothing sweety. How is work?" I said as I kissed her.

"Tiring day again."

How I wish hyung was wrong.

**♡**

Any thoughts guys? I miss you soo muchhh. Enjoy this chapter. Love lots♡♡