19

As Lisa cutted off the hug, Seulgi asked her what will be her plan after knowing that Leo's dad is still alive.

"Maybe I'll just quit this job and go in Thailand to start a new life." Lisa said as she finishes her resignation letter.

"Would that be good for the both of you? I mean is that, that would be hard for Leo to cope into a another environment Lis."

"It's for the better. I'm done." She said as she stands from her sit.

"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked with confusion.

Instead of answering, she just waved the folder she's holding. A folder with her resignation inside of it.

You can do this. She cheered for herself.

As she opened the door, she just walk straight reaching the table and Mingyu.

"Excuse me sir, I just need to give you this." She said as she gave him the folder.

It took a minute for him to answer.

"I'm not accepting that resignation of yours, Lisa." Mingyu said.

"And why?" She answered as her brows curled.

"You just can't leave your work without giving me a report about the project I gave you."

"Oh that." She said as she looked at the person next at her.

She was amazed by the expression of the person giving her. She knows that she already met the girl before but she can't tell when, where and how. It was just she is familiar.

"After I finished that project you better signed that paper." She said as she left the two.

***

"Hyung." Jungkook said without giving his hyungs a look.

"So now, what are you going to do that she already knew that you lied at her." Namjoon said as he drink his coffee.

They are all now at the room hotel where his hyungs stay for a while.

"I don't know." He said.

"I think you better talk to her." This time it was his Jin hyung.

"What?! You think hyung I can do that?"

"Face your consequence Kook, that was your karma for lying at her. She was badly hurt for pete's sake Kook." Namjoon said.

"You didn't even think the result before you did that sht of yours. Jerk."

They were all startled by the voice of Taehyung. They can't believe the response coming from him.

"What did you said, hyung?!" Jungkook said as he looked at him intensely.

"She keeps on asking herself what did she do on you to gain such pain and why does she need to be hurt like that. She keeps on telling Leo that you're a good dad, even though not. And you know what hurts her the most? She's asking herself if you ever loved her. Tell us Kook, did you ever love her? For real?! Or you just take her for granted knowing that she is a soft hearted person?!" Taehyung bursted out of his anger.

Jungkook didn't response instead he just looked at him. He can't easily choose the right words he's about to throw. In short, Taehyung response left him speechless.

"You know Kook, she is silently living in a lie knowing that you're dead even though you're really alive. You let her live in a lie Kook, but it is not just her it is also about your kid with her, Leo. Leo and Lisa were the victims here Kook. Also for Leo Kook, you're also putting the kid in a hard situation. How about know that she knew everything. What are you going to do? Also to IU. Are you willing to choose which woman you're going to live with?" Taehyung said. "You know what, I'm jealous on you Kook. You can get everything you want easily.", He added as he left the room with  silence.

They are all in silent when Yoongi awake.

"What's with the silence? Did I miss something important?