25

"What?! You mean, Leo saw you cried yesterday?" Rosé shouted as she heard what Lisa had said. "Then what did you do?"

"Nothing. We just slept." Lisa said as she gave her a drink.

"So, are you planning Leo yo introduce him to his dumb father?" Rosé asked as she drinks.

Before Lisa give her answer she looked at Leo preparing his things.

"Maybe yes, maybe not." She just said.

After their talk, Lisa decided to accompany Leo at his school while Rosé went home. While they we're walking at the hall of the apartment, their paths meet.

"Lisa." He said as he saw her.

Instead of answering him, she just looked at him but her eyes landed on Leo as she saw he looked at Leo.

"Is that him?" He said as she can see a tears growing in his eyes.

Is he sad?

She just nod as her answer.

"Can I?" He asked.

Without any hesitations, she just nod and then he grab Leo for a hug.

You deserve to know about him too.

A/N
RUPOK TALAGA NI MOMMEH LISA. ALAM KO NA KUNG SAAN AKO NAGMANA. CHEKA HAHAHA.

As she can see, you can say that they're already a happy family, even though not. Her tears fall seeing them together.

They really look the same.

"H-hi." He said as he wipes off his tears.

Leo looked at him innocently.

"Mommy is he your friend?" Leo asked Lisa which made her to startled a little.

Should I tell him?

"Why are you crying mister?" Leo asked him as he looked at him with doubt.

Without any hesitations, Lisa faced Leo as she kneeled in front of him. They are both now facing Leo same as his label.

"I'll tell you everything later sweetie." She said as stand. "We need to go."

"O-okay. Be safe." He said as he smiled at Leo and also to her.

She don't want to leave yet but her head keeps on telling her to leave. She just want to see her son talking to him but then maybe it is not the time yet.

How can I tell you this situation Leo? I hope you won't hate me after knowing everything. You are all I have now. You're the only thing left on me. I can't afford to loss you.

***

"Does your head hurts?" Jungkook asked as he saw IU entered the kitchen.

"Yeah. It hurts so bad." She said as she grab a cup for coffee.

"So tell me, who's Mingyu?"

Out of nowhere, Jungkook asked IU as they're both in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"Wh-who?" IU response as her brows curled.

"Don't make me stupid IU. Don't act like you know nothing. Just tell me." He calmly said.

"What I'm going to tell you?"

"Just tell me who is Mingyu. The guy you're with yesterday. Is he really your friend?"

IU was shock about what Jungkook is asking.

"Why should I tell you if you already know him Kook."

Jungkook looked at her intensely and his hands began to form into a fist.

"Are you hiding something from me IU?"

"Wh-why would I hide something from you. I-i won't do that." She said as her voice cracks.

"Then why did you feel nervous when I asked you who's Mingyu?"

"M-me? No I'm not why would be nervous. By the way, did you both talked?" She asked him.

"Nope. We just greeted each other."

"Oh. I thought you talked." She smiled.

"Why did you look so bothered if we talked or not?"

"I'm just curious. What if he told you something that was not right."

"Do he need to tell me something? Tell me IU, do I need to know something?"

IU remained silent for a moment. She can't say anything right now.

"Oh I see." He said as he stands. "I need to know something." He continued as he left her.

***

HEY GUYSSSS HOW ARE YOU TODAY? HOPE YOU ALL DOING FINE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES. LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️