2

Jungkook's POV

"Hey honey." IU greeted me as she enters the house. "What's the matter? Looked like you're not on a mood." She added.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Uhm. Nothing I'm just tired." She finally said as she left.

I was quite pretty confused with myself and I don't know the reason behind it. What if it was really her? What am I going to do now. We're living in the same planet and the same country. Ahhhhh I really don't know what to do right now.

"Daddy?" A little voice caught my attention.

"What's the matter Scarlet?"

"I can't sleep daddy. Can you tell me some bed time stories? Please?" She said.

"Fi-fine." I said and we finally reached her room.

Lisa's POV

"Leo let's sleep honey. You still have a class tomorrow and it's not good to be late." I said as I ginally finished putting the things we bought lately.

It's already past ten o'clock when Leo finally slept. At first I thought it's just fine to be a single parent but lately I realized that it's still better to have a companion in life. I felt sorry for Leo because I was not able to give him a perfect family. He really missed Jungkook and so do I.

"I'm sorry honey." I said as I give him a kiss in his forehead and a tear from my eyes escaped.

Next Day.....

"Sweetie faster! You'll be late!" I shouted as I'm preparing Leo's things.

As I finished preparing Leo's things and also my things, we finally left the apartment.

"Daddy I want a brother please." A girl from across our apartment said.

She's cute, I can't deny. And the way she beg in her daddy is really cute. How I wish Leo has a daddy too.

"I miss my dad. Even though I didn't saw him in person." Leo from my side said.

"Don't worry honey. Your dad is happy seeing us from above." I replied as I finally locked our door.