BEFORE THE ACCIDENT

[Jungkook's POV]

"Hey come on IU. Why did you left?" I said as I grab her arm to face me.

"And for what if I stay there? If you really love me, why you didn't tell her that you and I are dating and I'm not your sister!" IU bursted.

"I was shock ok. But I'll promise, I'm going to leave her." I said as I hug her and she also hug me back.

"You'll promise?" She asked as she hold my hand but she also let it go.

"Why? What's the problem?"

"How about her?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Just don't mind her right now. She'll understand." I said as I put my arms around her shoulder.

I can't believe I did that. The way I kneel in front of her, the way I put the ring on her finger. I wish that was IU. But I don't have a choice, I already gave her that ring even if that's for IU. How can I leave her if she is my fiancé?

"Hyung how can I leave her?" I asked Namjoon hyung as we're sitting in the living with the whole group.

"Who? Lisa? And why?" He answered me.

"I don't love her anymore." I just simple said.

"Yah! Jerk!" Jimin shouted at my side as he hits my shoulder.

"And that's for?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Don't tell me, you and IU were back?" He added.

"Yes. And I'm planing to proposed at her." I said which they all looked at me seriously.

"Seriously Kook?" V hyung said which I just nodded as my answer.

"You're in a relationship with Lisa and you're planning to propose to IU?" It was Jhope hyung said with a disbelief.

"Yes but my planned didn't go well. She's my fiance hyung." I said.

"Who's you're fiance? IU?" Jin hyung said.

"Lisa." I just said and I looked down.

"So what's the point of leaving her? You're already getting married Kook." Namjoon hyung said as he hits my arms.

"I don't love her anymore hyung and that's my point. I want to leave her because I don't love her and that is my final decision." I explained.

"If you're planning something you better don't do it." Suga hyung said as he leaves and entered his room.

I know he likes Lisa for me and also them. They love Lisa for me but the problem is I don't love her anymore. He even said that because he is with Jennie noona.

"Maybe I should fake my death." I immediately said out of nowhere.

"Really Kook? You're going to do anything just to leave her?" Jimin hyung said with disbelief.

"Don't tell me Kook you're doing that on your wedding?" V hyung said.

"Hell yeah." I said as I put an evil smile and they all leave my alone.

I don't care if I'll hurt her. I know it is rude but being with IU is my happiness. Sorry to do this Lis but I also gave you my love but I think it's already fade.