21

I can let you bond with your child but the thought of living together, I can't.

It keeps on running inside his head about what happened earlier.

"I thought I can get her back easily. She really changed and I know I'm the reason why. I hurt her and gave her so much pain. Do you think she'll go with you that easily?" Jungkook talked to himself and go in front of the mirror. "Hey, you." He pointed out himself. "Did you ever loved her? Or you just took her for granted knowing she's a soft hearted person?!"

It might look crazy how he talks about his own self but that is what he needs to do. To talk to himself.

"I know in myself that I loved her before but I-i was just selfish. When we were together before, she had all my attention, love and everything but IU just popped up out of nowhere. I loved Lisa before but how about IU? Do I really love her? Or I was just tempted before to get back to her?" He said as he pulled his own hair.

"I'm really a douchebag." He said as he lay on the bed and closed his eyes.

***

Apparently, Lisa is the kitchen making their own breakfast.

"So Lis, what are you to do now?" Rosé consulted her.

Rosé is now with her because Lisa called her and also to bring Leo back.

"I'm planning to move at Thailand." She said as she placed their plates.

"Would that be easy for Leo?"

"He can adjust there. Also mom is there so."

"How about Jungkook? Are you planning to introduce Leo on him?" Rosé said as they both looked at Leo who is busy coloring his book.

"We already talked about that."

"What?! When?! Where?! How?!" Rosé said as she looked at Lisa with disbelief.

"Yesterday. We want us to be back again."

"What?! That jerk is not really thinking. Can I kill him? For you? What do he thinks of you? A thing that can be left and bring back again. A baggage counter like that?! I really hate that jerk." She said as she looked at Leo. "Don't tell me you're going back with him? I'm telling you Lisa, don't you dare." She said as she gives her attention on Lisa.

"Why would I do that unnie. I just told him that he can bond with his son but the plan of getting back together." She said as she shake her head for disapproval.

"Very good. You're really a grown woman. Ay, I'm jealous."

"If you're jealous, why can't you ask your boyfriend to get married and have kids."

"I'm just jealous that you're already matured. Not the fact of having a kid." Rosé said as they both laughed.

***

Hey guys I'm here again with an update hehehe. Maybe I'll update soon because my head is hurting now. Love you all. Stay safe. Fighting!