32

As Lisa arrived at her work, Seulgi ran at her.

"Hey, why are you so rush?" She asked.

"I have a news. Promise I did not mean to eavesdrop on their conversation but do you remember the girl that always come to Mingyu's office?" Seulgi started.

"Ye-yes? And why?" Lisa asked as her brows curled.

"She already had a child." Seulgi said as she squeeze the arm of Lisa.

"So what's the problem, that is probably Mingyu's child."

Lisa stopped for a moment when she remembered the time that Mingyu offered her to be the father of Leo.

Why would he do that when he is already have a child?

"She was so problematic Lisa. Like she was afraid that she might lose something or someone."

"That's their problem. Let's just leave it to them."

"I'm just curious about the girl."

"Why would you?"

"Nothing. I just feel that she is hiding something."

Lisa just smiled at her and gave her a coffee as they started to walk.

While they're on their way to their desk, a girl accidentally bumped her which caused her to stain her dress with Lisa's coffee.

"Oh my god!" The girl shouted.

"I'm so sorry. It was an accident, I didn't mean it. Sorry." She said as she tries to wipe it off but still she didn't gave a gaze on her.

"Stupid." The girl muttered which make Lisa to look at her.

As Lisa looked at the girl, the girl was seemed to be in shock.

What's the problem?

Without any hesitations, the girl pushed Lisa that made her to fall at Seulgi's shoulder.

"Hey!" Seulgi shouted to the girl as she helps Lisa to stand.

"Nevermind her."

Before they could even take a step, Mingyu came out at his office looking for something.

"IU!" He shouted.

IU?

She is my sister.

"IU." The girl said as she lend her hand.

Lisa immediately looked at the path where the girl walked.

Jungkook's sister?

***
Helloooo! I hope you'll love this update! Love you all. Take care always💋❣️