AFTER THE ACCIDENT

4 years later.....

[Jungkook's POV]

"Hey are you alright?" IU consulted me.

Finally my plan work. I already performed my fake death and currently me and IU are planning to moved in New York to start our new life and we're getting married there. I want to live with her all of my life. I want to create a family with her even me and Lisa also did that thing. But there is a side on me thinking what if Lisa was pregnant and the father was me? I must forget her so that I can focus on my new chapter of my life with IU and also in my own family with her.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Daddy where is mommy?" Stacey asked me.

It's been 4 years since we left Korea and moved here in New York. As we lived here, me and IU had our first baby girl and we named it Stacey. Stacey Jeon. She is currently 3 years old and IU was a nurse here and me? I'm a house husband. She don't want me to work because she wants me to focus on Stacey. It's a little weird because as far as I know, the husband is incharge in working while the wife was for the child. Even though we're like this, I still love her. No one can replace her.

"Mommy is in her work today baby." I response as I kissed her forehead.

"Daddy? Can I have a brother?" Stacey immediately said that got me shocked.

"Ask mommy later." I said as I hugged her tightly.
.
.
.
[Lisa's POV]

"Leo come on! Don't get mommy mad." I said as I'm trying to wake Leo.

It's been 4 years since Jungkook passed away. It's just me and Leo, (our first baby) is currently staying in New York for good. Leo is already 3 years old and he's already starting schooling.

"Mom I'm sorry." Leo apologized as he hugged me.

"Apology accepted my dear." I said as I hugged him back.

Leo is the only one that Jungkook left at me. They were quite similar (of course Jungkook was his dad) their eyes, nose, lips and also Leo loves to sing which Jungkook is good at. Leo is like a small version of Jungkook. I need to take good care of Leo, he is the only treasure that Jungkook had given me. I know Jungkook was happy that I'm really taking good care on our baby. I really really missed him, so bad.

"Why you need to leave me?" I said as my eyes starts to water.

"Mommy don't cry. Daddy will get sad if he sees you in heaven." Leo said as he hugged me.

You're really an angel my Leo. An angel that Jungkook gave me.