9

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the lateeeee update because I had a fever but now I'm already fine. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Love lots♡♡

**♡**

"Oh hey, there you are." A girl said as she walks towards me. As she comes closer a beautiful lady faces me. "Our son is looking for you Kook." She added.

In that day I knew that she is the woman that I've loved before. She is my everything. She puts a light in my life when I was circled by the darkness.

Why do I have to do that?

"Daddy!" A young boy shouted as he runs towards our spot. "Look I draw our family." He said as he opens the paper to take a look.

"That is you daddy and mommy and me. We are a happy family." He said as he hugged us.

I'm sorry for leaving you both. It was my mistake. I'm sorry for not giving a complete and happy family.

Lisa.

I said as I open my eyes and escape a heavy breath.

"What's with that dream?" A doubt in my voice escaped.

"Are you ok Kook? What do you need?" IU consulted me as she sits beside me.

"No-nothing it was just a dream." I said.

"Kook, you just have to tell me what's bothering you. Lately I have noticed that you're always not in a mood. Do you have a problem?" She added. Loneliness grew in her face.

"I was just thinking that-" I didn't continue what I'm going to say because she cutted me off.

"What if Lisa returns." She said.

I don't know if it was a question or what.  Does she knows something that I don't?

"What's with that sudden-" And again she cut my words.

"It is just a what if Kook. What if she comes back? What you gonna do?" She said.

"I don't IU." I said as I escaped that atmosphere. "I don't want to talk about that." I finally said.

**♡**

"Mingyu I'm so scared." I said

"Scared of what?" He calmly replied.

"I don't want her to be back."

"Just trust on me. You don't have to bother yourself because of that." He said as kiss my lips.

What I'm gonna do? I must have a plan. I'll promise you that you are not going to take what is mine. Lisa.

**♡**

"Lisa? Are you there?" A voice from outside the apartment said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I already slept late last night. Thankful I don't have a work now." I said as I open the door revealing the owner of the voice. Rosé unnie.

"Perfect timing. I don't have something to do so maybe we can have some sister time." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"Unnie lossen up. I'm lacking of breathing." I said as she let go of me.

"Ops I'm so sorry I just missed you so much. By the way where is Leo?" She said as she searched inside the apartment.

"Still sleeping. We already sleep late yesterday. As what I had said earlier unnie." I said as I close the door and we reached the kitchen.

I think this is the right time to tellher about my dream.

"Uhm, unnie." I started. "I don't know if shall I call this a dream or a nightmare."

"What is it Lis." She said as she eats the cereal the I prepared.

"I dreamed about Jungkook. And it's kinda weird because he looks real. Like a real human you know what I mean unnie." I explained.

"Maybe he just miss you and he visited you in your dream." She said.

"You sounds creepy unnie you know that." I said.

"But Lis, what if he's still alive? What you gonna do?" She asked which leads me to raise my brows.

"What's with that question unnie. We know that Jungkook is already dead. How come a dead body can ba alive again." I simple said.

"But Lis the policemen didn't found his body yet."

Is she trying to convince me that Jungkook is still alive? Because at this time she had a point.

"Unnie-"

"Aish. Dead or alive you must not welcome him anymore in your life Lis. He left you remember. Fuck that jerk." She said as she eats again.

"But unnie I still love him and nothing can change that. Also even though he left me, he still left me with our treasure. He left me with a piece of heaven. Leo." I said.

Nothing can erase my love for you Kook. You will always and forever my love. But what if Rosé is right with her thought? What I'm gonna do now?

**♡**

Again I'm so sorry for not updating. But now that I'm fine I'm going to try my best to update this story. And also for those having their first day of classes. How is you day sweartheart? Hope you'll enjoy your todays school year. Love lots♡♡