20

"How are you going to start your project Lis?" Seulgi consulted her friend as she saw her worrying about it.

"Let me ask you, if you were me which neighbor I'll ask? My neighbor beside my apartment or the across my apartment?" Lisa said as she looked at her while playing with her pen.

"Hmmm." Seulgi started acting like she is thinking something. "I'll go with the neighbor across your room. So that it won't be hard on you." She said as smiles at her.

"My project depends on you Seulgi. I trust you about this."

"Hey, you just make me nervous."

"Hahaha! I'll just pray that they won't be rude." Lisa said as they both laughed.

Afternoon came when she decided to go home but she'll go grab some snacks at the store.

As she entered the store she go straight at the snack section picking up their favorite snack and a memory appeared at her mind.

"How did you know that I like chocolates." She said smiling at him.

"Of course you're my girl therefore I must know what you like and not." He just said.

"Awww you're so sweet my love."

"Anything for you." He said he kissed her forehead.

Stop with that imagination Lisa, that won't happen again." She talked to herself

As she was about to pay, she can sense that someone is looking at her. As she looked at her right, he saw a man standing yet she can't identify who is it because he was outside the store. She just didn't mind it and as she finished paying, she go straight at their apartment. After that incident she decided to let Leo sleep at Rosé's place to avoid having encounter with Jungkook.

As she was about to unlocked her apartment's door someone grabs her and leaned her at the door. With a glimpse of an eye, the guy removed his mask that cause Lisa to be shook.

"I'm sorry."

Her tears starts to grow as she heard his voice.

"I'm really sorry Lisa. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for leaving you alone with our child. I'm such a dckhead for you. I'm really dumb for not thinking-" Before he can continue on what he is saying, Lisa hugged her.

Even Lisa was shocked by her own behavior. Instead of giving him a slap, she gave him a hug.

Are you crazy? She asked herself.

With her sudden action, Jungkook hugged her back.

"I'm really sorry Lisa." He cried which she just rubbed his back to lighten his emotion.

"You know what, I'm really mad at you right now but I can't even slap you right now." As what she response, Jungkook break the hug and faced her.

"Hurt me now Lis, if that can make your anger on me lessen." He said as he hold her hand.

"You already know Kook that I don't do revenge right?" She cried. "I hated you on what you did past four years but still I love you. But I hate myself more knowing that even you hurted me, still I keep on loving you. And I really, really hate myself with that Kook. I can't even forget you no matter how hard I tried. You really had a place in here." As she points at her heart. "And it makes me crazy thinking about you everyday!" She cried aloud.

Instead of saying anything, he just kissed her forehead and hugged her closer to his body.

"I'm very very sorry Lis." He said.

"I really don't know why did you do that." She said as she break the hug. "You can tell me if you're still into her because I'm willing to let you go, if that can make you happy Kook. I can sacrifice my own happiness just to make you happy. I won't force myself on you Kook. If you're not already happy being at may zone, you can freely go." She said as she was about to face the door of their apartment when Jungkook hugged her, again.

"Please Lis, I just want to bond with you and also our child." He cried. "Can we go back? Can we live again? Together? As a family? I'm begging you, please."

"I can let you bond with your child but the thought of living together, I can't." She said breaking the hug as she unlocked the door and enter her apartment, leaving Jungkook.

***
Annyeonggggg everyoneeee hehe! What can you say about this update guys? I hope you'll like this. Also thank you for the votesss. Love you all💋💋💋 stay safe. Fighting!!