43

"I need your help."

"What kind of help? It must be good not for bad one, you know I already changed IU."

"Really you changed? Since when then?"

"I'm serious IU. I don't want to be in jail again." The other line said as it let a big sigh.

"I just want a help to kill someone."

"Hey! Hang on there. You're just joking right?"

"Nope. I just want a revenge." A grin escaped her lips.

"No. I won't help you there."

"Since you don't want to help me. Maybe I need to do it by myself. Good bye. Have a nice day." She said as she ended the call.

What kind of revenge I will do? Should I bump her with the car or I'll just kill her by a knife. I thought this will be easy but it turns out hard.

***

It is already two months and Lisa and Jungkook were still going strong. As morning came, Lisa wake up early as she felt something with her stomach. She is been vomiting for the third time and she don't know why it is happening.

"Are you fine?What did you eat that made you fell like that?" Jungkook asked her as he lean at the door, observing Lisa.

"I don't know. I just ate mango rice cake yesterday but I don't think it is because of that." She said as she wipes her mouth.

A/N

HMMM ARE YOU PREGNANT MOMMY LISA? LEO WATCH OUT! YOU'LL HAVE A SIBLING NOW. CHAROTTTTTTT!

"Maybe because of the mango, isn't it?" He said looking so worried.

Lisa moved her head as a disapproval.

"Whenever I ate mango this is not happening to me."

Silence filled the place.

"Does your period came?" Out of nowhere Jungkook asked her as she immediately looked at him clueless.

"Not yet." She said as she looked her face at the mirror.

"I don't want to jump in such conclusions but I think we need to see your doctor." He said.

"Are you saying I'm pregnant?" Lisa looked at him.

Jungkook smiled at her as he walk infront of her and kissed her forehead.

"Let's just make it sure love." He said as he hugged her.

***