"Of course, baby" Tzuyu said. "Thank you for the wonderful dinner, Mr. Minatozaki, Mrs. Minatozaki," Tzuyu bowed at my parents before carrying Ella to her bedroom.

"I want to wear my Winnie the Pooh!" I heard my daughter's fading voice.

"But you have to tell me where it is," Tzuyu answered.

Once they're gone, the dining hall suddenly echoed with pure silence.

Okay I don't like this ambiance. I need to leave too.

Before I was able to put down my table napkin, my dad spoke.

"Not so fast." I heard my dad said.

I took a deep breath before answering him. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me. I should be the one asking you that. Did you already have a talk with Tzuyu? What happens now?" My dad asked me.

"Dad, mom already asked me that question," I told him.

"I'm not your mom. I want to hear your answer." With his tone, I know I will not be getting out of here unless I answer him seriously.

"We already tried to have that 'talk', but it didn't go well." Memories from that night came rushing back to me, making me remember the anger and the pain I felt when she said those words. "Our circumstances now are way different than before. I have changed, Tzuyu also changed. The only thing that binds us now is our daughter, nothing more." I told them.

"I don't know what happened between the two of you before, and I also don't know what happened when she came back for you to be that hard on her, but I cannot agree with what you have just said that Tzuyu has changed. I can still see the same old Tzuyu who stayed with us for years and protected you from harm. The look on her eyes whenever she looks at you is still the same," my dad said.

I rolled my eyes when he said those words. "And what's that 'look' you're talking about? Because I did not notice anything, dad.

"Like she was ready to worship the floor you walk on. You just have to say the words and I'm sure she will be more than willing to do it," my dad said.

Well, I can try and do that..

"You're exaggerating, dad." I told him.

"And you're still the same oblivious girl," my mom suddenly said.
I sighed.

I am not oblivious. It's just that, there's another party involved, that's why I have to safeguard my heart.

"Tzuyu has already moved on from what we had before. She already has a family of her own. Her son is way younger that Beauty. As much as she loves our daughter, I know Tzuyu would never turn her back on her family," I told my parents.

My mom and dad looked at each other. My dad reached out for my hand and caressed it.

"Honey, like what I said, I have no idea what you guys talked when she came back, but I suggest you two should sit down and talk things through, again. You already have a daughter. For every decision you make in your life, you should always put her sake as your priority. Even if it means you have to swallow whatever unpleasant emotions you're having right now." My dad said.

"Honey, we have known Tzuyu for years. We owe her our very lives. Don't you think her return means something?" My mom said.

I laughed with what they said. "What? Why do I have this feeling that you guys wanted Tzuyu and I to be together?"

"Is it wrong, though? After all, you already have a daughter," my dad said.

"And like what I have said, she already has a family. And we cannot have a single decent conversation because we would always argue." I told them.