BLM that should be obviois

Although many claim it doesn't exist or it's  long ago, the effects can still be felt no matter how long ago it was. John Lewis literally made the same march he had made way back with Martin Luther King. If that don't spell it out for you then I don't know what will. I know I'm not black but I've have read  and heard their cries  for change. The label that I get is suppose to be terrorist and sand nigger but like I'm pretty light skinned as in pretty white actually, Once I have been asked if I was Osmama's daughter. My half sister has been bullied for her faith and skin. Leaning in to hear their voice is huge help in understanding who they are and why hey have been through in their journey of figuring out their identity . There are many books and people who are more than willing to share what it's like and what we can do to help all we have to do is listen.  When hearing the story of how Satan thought he was better because he was made from light and humans were formed from clay, therefore, not wanting to prostrate when instructed to is why we must be more cautious when making racist remarks. We can go on as to why we don't want to have this characteristic attributed to us but it is only us who can truly change. We write our stories so that we may soften you to the idea of working together not against each other. The thing that I see clicks the two race is the love of sports. During these times I hope you have come to know how hard black people work to earn their spot their and if they aren't perfect they get criticized very fast for making one mistake! . Then the hair for the girls. Actresses who were told sorry I don't do that. Which is so ridiculous girl you better learn that's what you get paid for. We then look at the man who started something in 2020 George Floyd. The concept of police brutality. Having your kids, brother, sister, husband be scared of the one source that was to help you with serious matters turn on you is a huge betrayal to America. They should not have to fear because of the color of their skin or made invisible because of their skin!
Late to the game I know but I hope you guys understood this concept and have a better awareness of what is going on for them. Their has been many things that came out since then so I say let's amplify their voices and give them what they earned!
Soon I will write about what had been going on in Palestine and Afghanistan until then please support in whatever what you can to help as the world is still in pieces since well a long time
-S