Double Standards

Being in a family filled with guys has definitely made more feminist unlike my sister. She wanted to be one of them I was like why they are disgusting. I guess that's her story to tell. There was a time when I went to New York and got to see a poetry slam man they were amazing. I was lit literally and figuratively. The was were so creative in the metaphors they use as well as their analogy. I remember one went form talking about physics to his actual physical appearance. I thought that transition was really good. Especially since guys never talk about things like that because apparently men are not supposed to be vulnerable. Then some were talking about abusive relationships, and racism. One compared guys to being bras. I was like dayum I knew men ain't shit but why you gotta do the bras like that. Oh and the bros as well. I guess there wasn't a difference to her. I wear enjoying that one because everything I wanted to say she was saying it. I thought it was about time we speak up and try to change these things. For example, when my brother decided to do drugs and drop out of college it was ok. When my other brother had girls and others come it was ok. Even when he stayed out late it was ok. Except when my sister and I did it it was not ok. That's wrong on so many levels. What's worse was that it didn't even stop there. My dad gave me this look that said she just grew three heads when I wanted to do sports. I didn't care I still did it. If my brothers can stay out and do things then at least I could do sports. It's funny because when both my brothers did not want to help pay rent at the beginning he turned to me. Like hell no you got me fucked up. My oldest brother was the fist to finally get something going to help so that was good. My other brother decide to do some but not as much. He was able to get away with it since twenty four. He is now become a bit better but not really he's the kinda guy who doesn't wasn't to grow up so he doesn't really do unit the last second. Now my dad is trying to make me still pay the rent when I'm barely twenty two and work as a caregiver like hun do you want like five dollars cause that's all I really got for you. Did I mention my brothers brings girls. I know for fact if I had a guy over not only would he but all my brothers would get mad. There allowed to go have sex and ruin girls lives but I can't even go out past like nine without having them call me. No wonder why my sister ran still don't get what she's gay but ok. I swear my parent are a little more lenient on my half siblings than me like l get that they are learning but that still stings. My step mom allows my half sister to have sleep overs and stuff but I never was allowed. My stepmom even told her that she will buy her a phone but she never even thought about buying me one. Ugh that's why I was so glad to have my license, which was not easy by the way, cause then I could go out do stuff. Then they staring saying why are you never home. hmmm I wonder why?!?