Driving? What's that?

When I was in high school I always wonder what people were eager to get their  driving license; however, I never asked thinking that it was just not that important. When I got at the end of  senior year I still didn't get it because everything to was close; for example, I went to school and worked in school so I didn't leave there much. Then I got accepted to San Francisco State and couldn't attend because no one was going to drive me they had to drive my little sibling to school. I was so disappointed!. Like what had I done. So I had not been accepted to San Jose State though which was even more disappointing. When I got the letter for Santa Clara I was confused as to what it even said; apparently, I had been accepted conditionally and had to go to a community college for a year or something. No I totally wished I had read that or told my parents to take me there. Or how bout calling them. I did none of these things mainly because I was so disappointed of the other colleges that I just thought it was a no form then too. Then when I finally got over it I went and applied to a community college that I was really against. I hated that like I had good grades to get to a university not a stinking community college. Now here we are I'm finally about the (hopefully) graduate soon and try this process again how fun. This time with a freaking driving license. Let me tell getting that was not easy for me. Every time I would try my dad would always  be like you can't drive and go put deodorant or clean your car you can go out looking like that. It was so annoying he wold be don't that the whole time and wouldn't stop taking. This went on for a long time until I eventually just arranged a time and told him at the last minute so he would be focused on getting there on time which would be taking his attention off of me for once. Which worked still had occasional yelling here and there; however, I was able to framing finally pass the test. Ya it was great but like my sense of direction was so bad so like I was making wrong turns even though the destination was 10 mins away; in addition, it was pretty much a straight line. It was pretty bad. I'm just glad that was over; however; I'm still pretty bad at direction. Let me tell you okay I still can't drive on freeways much and it has been years since I've been driving. I mean at least I can find Afghanistan on the map unlike some people. What it's a start ok . My stepmom is the opposite she love driving hecka fast! And well Cali's drivers aren't that great either so I guess I fit in?
Heeeey guys good to be back I really netted to to talk about the racism that had been going out but I thought you guys should hear it form them eager than me. So hopefully I'll be sharing some videos amplifying their voices.
-S