IT's ALWAYS SUNNY IN - WAIT

Start from the beginning

When the final bell of the day rang, Cata was more than happy to bundle herself into her car - ready to head to the beach like every other teen in Forks on the rare sunny day (well, apart from Bella) but before she could even pull out of the car park, she furrowed her eyebrows at the ringing of her phone.

"Hello?" She asked, balancing it on her dashboard as she pulled out of school.

"Catalina, it's Emily"

Catalina frowned, moving quickly to check the caller id, her frown only deepening at the sight of Sam Uley's name. A picture of the two crossed her screen, a younger Catalina cheesing at the camera as she sat on Sam's shoulders.

They hadn't spoke since the diner.

"Emily? Is everything okay?" Catalina asked on impulse, her eyebrows furrowed as her mind streamed through the possibilities of why Emily Young, a woman she had never spoken to before, was ringing her at 4pm on a Wednesday afternoon.

"Sam wanted me to ring you." Emily spoke hesitantly. "Jared Cameron phased, and he can't turn back"

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She knew it was going to happen, but she'd hoped it wouldn't be anytime soon.

"He can't phase back, he ran to the Canadian border but Sam brought him back but he's still stuck as a wolf." The Young woman flitted through the small amount of information Sam had given her over the payphone. "He keeps asking for his sister, Nell? I think she's called. But obviously he can't tell her, and Sam though maybe if he saw you he'd calm down."

"Where are they?" Cata demanded, glad she was already on her way to the Reservation. Her heart clenched at the thought of Jared asking for Nell, they'd always been close.

"Near the border of the Res last time he called."

"Okay, thanks Emily." Cata spoke quickly, ending the conversation as she saw the 'WELCOME TO LA PUSH RESERVATION.' She pulled into the first bay she saw, the slam of her door echoing through the trees that surrounded the road she was on.

"Sam?" She called through the greenery as she entered the tree line, eyes closing as she moved forward.

Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. She chanted in her head. She could see his brown eyes, his dark hair that she used to braid when she was younger. The picture of him and his mother that rested on his kitchen counter.

A map formed in her mind; and she began to weave her way through the woods, ignoring the grazes that peppered her legs as she pushed past overgrown twigs.

She heard them before she saw them, the two wolves circling each other as she reached a clearing in the woods. Her hand reached out for Sam, it obvious to her which one was which as she looked to them. His wolf tilted his head to his side, "Please." She nodded to her hand.

what's happening?

Sam flinched as her voice filled his mind, pulling himself closer to her hand as he recovered from the initial shock . Must be the weird witchy stuff Billy Black never shut up about.

He won't calm down.
He's been asking for Nell, I thought
him seeing a friendly face would help.