IT's ALWAYS SUNNY IN - WAIT

Beginne am Anfang

"He's not here." Jess spoke lightly, not noticing the two additions to their table.

"Who's not here?" Cata asked as she took a seat, swatting Genie's arm at her loud chewing.  A naive look crossed her face as Jess peeked through her eyelids to the elder Swan twin; she could guess  who they were talking about.

Rosalie Hale had been a no show in art today, and it didn't take Catalina long at all the realise it was the sun peeking through the clouds, dancing over her art work.

Jess' eyes lingered on Cata for a second, watching as she took a gulp of water from a bottle she had found in her bag, her fingers lifting to play with the straps of her dress. It was no secret Jessica Stanley was jealous of Catalina Swan - she wanted Mike to look at her with even a quarter of the admiration he looked at Catalina with.

Or maybe she just wanted Catalina to look at her.

"When the weather's nice, the Cullen's disappear." Jess continued, Genie taking a seat on the other side of the bench, a now almost serene smile on her face as she ate her snack.

"What do they just ditch?" Bella asked with furrowed eyebrows. Catalina rolled her eyes, annoyance practically creeping up her neck at her twins questions.

She was going to find out soon, and Cata didn't know how to stop her.

"No, er, Dr and Mrs Cullen yank them out for like hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that on my mum - not even close." Genie cut in, Jess nodding in agreement. "You okay?" The blonde mouthed to Catalina as a worried look crossed her face.

Nodding warmly in response, Cata pushed a smile onto her face. "Charlie would send me back to Jacksonville if I asked him." Cata laughed, nudging Bella's shoulder who nodded with an equally as forced smile on her face.

"Guys." The sound of Angela's voice came as a saviour to the conversation, her hand excitedly gripping Cata's shoulder as she squeezed onto the end of the bench. "I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just asked him. I took control." She babbled excitedly, looking to Genie who's eyes widened in happiness.

"What did I say!" Cata squealed, arms wrapping around the brunette happily.

"About time." Genie joined in, arm reaching to squeeze her hand.

"Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela asked with a pout as she looked to Isabella. Cata pushed a teasing smile on her face as she looked to Bella who had a sheepish look on her face.

Catalina had found it easy enough to say no to the Newton boy (and she was a bit annoyed that he thought asking her twin as a second choice was the way to go) so she didn't understand why Bella had to fabricate a trip out of town to avoid it.

"We should go dress shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses are gone." Jess commented, her attention already back on the sun after seeing Bella's feeble nod.

"Port Angeles?" Bella asked. "Mind if I go?"

Cata raised an eyebrow at her sister, she was never usually one for dress shopping. Squeezing Angela's shoulders once more, she pushed herself from the table - happy she only  had to push through a couple more lessons before she could go home.