034 : "play me"

chapter thirty four

season six , episode five ; fathers and sons

where family causes trouble

"You are lucky that they are about to put mics on us." Adam told her before they left the locker room. He followed behind her , almost getting blue balls for how tight her small black dress was. It hugged and showcased every crease and corner of curves and her breasts were sitting up high , for any and every man to see. "You might getting something tonight."

"Hands to yourself." Hailey blushed as Adam's hand brushed against her ass softly. She pushed his hand away and they went downstairs to get mic'd up. They soon arrived to Scorpion's club to see it damn near packed. Strippers were dancing on poles , men all around , watching and talking and drinking. The low purple and red lights set the dark mood along with the music.

"Spiro." Larry Wozniak said as they walked into the small back room. Then there was Spiro Dalon , the man they were looking for. Larry turned to the couple that just walked in behind him. "This is the guy I was telling you about , Jake."

"Yeah." Spiro spoke looking at his phone. "Kid with the Aston Martin."

Spiro locked his phone and put it in his pocket before noticing the blonde that was beside Jake.

"Oh , who's this ?"

"I'm Riley." Hailey smiled at him before walking past Adam, ignoring all the males eyes that went to her body before sitting down on the dark cushion , crossing her legs.  Larry had left before Adam had sat down across from Spiro, the discussion finally starting about their business that needed to be done.

Adam was a sweet talker and a good one , getting into Spiro's trust but Hailey couldn't keep her eyes off of him in that suit. He looked like more of a man that ever and she bit her bottom lip before looking down, wiping the emotion and heated look off her face. That last thing she needed was for those two to get started up.

"Hey boss. Rita's downstairs."

Adam and Hailey both turned to the man who walked in. Hailey covered her shock but Adam almost couldn't. The hell was Bob Ruzek doing here ? Working for Spiro ?

Adam managed to cut out the audio in his phone in his pocket. No way in hell was he going to let Kevin and Jay listen to his father who was working with Spiro, he just couldn't do it. Bob looked at his son before glancing at Hailey and back at his son.

"Tell her I'll be down in a sec." Spiro brushed off and Bob looked back his son who turned to Hailey to just wink at her, the signal to play this off right now until they left to have a discussion about this.

" Spiro brushed off and Bob looked back his son who turned to Hailey to just wink at her, the signal to play this off right now until they left to have a discussion about this

Too bad Spiro had felt the tension before looking at Adam. "Something wrong Jake ?"

"Man , I just get jumpy around cops." Adam told him with a shrug. Spiro just chuckled.