031 : " how much I love you "

chapter thirty one

season six , episode three ; bad boys

where the thing happens again

Hailey woke up only to hear her phone vibrate , the woman was a light sleeper, a very light one

Hailey woke up only to hear her phone vibrate , the woman was a light sleeper, a very light one. She weakly opened her eyes before wincing , reaching to grab her Iphone off her nightstand beside her bed. Her blue eyes let the blurriness clear before she saw who was calling her.

Jay

She silenced the call before putting it down and grunting sightly to herself. Hailey picked her head up , blond tresses falling everywhere as she sat up completely. Her movements caused sleeping Adam Ruzek to wake up. He rolled over and laid on his back while she ran her fingers through her hair quickly.

"Hey."

Adam turned his head to the naked blond woman that was sitting up , her bare back facing him.

"Hey."

"Uh I gotta go , I gotta meet Jay

"Uh I gotta go , I gotta meet Jay." She quickly told him. Hailey didn't know how to kick Adam out but she also never had to kick out a guy before , especially the one she had feelings for. Her blunt honesty caused Adam to smirk as he sat up.

"Alright."

Hailey managed to stand up and stretch and Adam's eyes went to a University of Chicago sweater in the corner on her chair. Confusion laced in his eyes.

"How did I not know you went to the University of Chicago ?"

"Pat wanted me to be a lawyer and so I tried. Adam I gotta go." She told him as she looked over her bare shoulder and turning back around to find clothes to wear. Adam looked around for a second before his eyes went back to the woman's birthday suit. He blew out some air before looking away from her curves and looking for his clothes.

"I don't have pants."

Hailey scoffed and bent down before tossing him his pants that somehow landed on her side of the floor.