》42

We didn't return home until our stomachs were filled with food and the smiles on our faces couldn't be wiped off

We didn't return home until our stomachs were filled with food and the smiles on our faces couldn't be wiped off. It was absolutely adorable that Evander prepared peanut and jam sandwiches. When he learned that I hated the guava jam, he was relieved that he made it with grape jam.

"You need to be quiet," I whispered as we made our way up the stairs. "Sh," he shushed me and in response, I pouted.

"Hey," I objected as Evander pulled me into his room, shutting the door behind me and locking it in the process. "What are you doing?" I asked, my heart speeding up at the thought of being in a room locked with Evander. "Sh," he hushed me before gripping his hands around my waist and I felt my feet leave the ground.

"What are y-"

Evander threw me on his bed, crawling between my thighs with his hands on either side of my head before he lowered his lips to mine. My body like it had a mind of its own, my head tilted up to claim his welcoming lips. Just like always, all my previous thoughts demolished and it was just him and I. The fire beneath my skin rose to the surface as my hand play with the hairs on his nape. Automatically my lips part after his silent request. His tongue invades my mouth as he deepened the kiss and I had no problem surrendering the control to him.

A knock on the door pulls us apart. Thankfully, the door was already locked so neither of us chose to pull away completely. "Yeah?" Evander shout, pressing his lips back to mine for a peck before trailing them down to my jaw. "Just checking to see if you were back," Brandon's voice pushed past the door.

A gasp left my lips as he sucked on the skin of my neck, bringing blood to the surface before his tongue massaged the skin and the sting goes away immediately. My fingers dug into his back as he does it again, the lust only increasing as it ran through my body.

I almost forgot about Brandon.

"We're back," Evander finally replied, his hands dipping to my thighs and I inhale sharply. "Okay...well, good night," Brandon replied.

"Night," Evander chose to say since he was very much distracted. At the sound of Brandon's footsteps walking away from the bedroom made me relax further into his touch.

Our lips pressed together among the uncountable times today but I wasn't complaining. Today, Evander was my escape from my family crisis. "You're sleeping with me tonight," he softly ordered, pulling away from me and I pouted at the loss of contact.

What's wrong with me recently?

"Why?" I asked, not disagreeing because snuggling in Evander's arms sounded perfect right now. "Because I say so," he smirked, climbing off the bed.

_♤_

My eyes open and the first thing I realized that the sunlight was hitting me from another direction. The other thing was how comfortable my body was even though I was snuggled into someone's side.