》49

This chapter is strictly sexual content only so if you're uncomfortable with these sort of things, do not read

_♤_

The second we entered his house he threw my back against the wall. As my lips crashed down on his, my thighs were easily picked up and my ankles were locked behind his back before letting the tips of his fingers roam my body.

His tongue ruthlessly roamed my mouth, playing tricks with my own. His hardness that was pressed between my thighs was sending me crazy. He was ready for me and if he only knew how soaking I was then he'd know I was ready for him.

Our lips moved as my fingers were already pushing his dress jacket off his shoulders. The short second our lips fell apart was torture but at least it got his jacket off. I pout when he doesn't kiss me but instead, he began walking. My heels fell off my feet as we moved, my face nuzzling into the crook of his neck to inhale his delicious scent.

We entered his familiar bedroom, I was put on my feet that felt different now that I wasn't wearing shoes. Evander's hands never left my body though. "You look so deliciously beautiful tonight, Rieka, I can't keep my hands off you," Evander breaths out as his hands roamed over my body before settling on the zipper of my dress.

"I don't want you to, just take it off," I replied before pressing our lips together. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me and there was nothing stopping us.

Before Evander told me that he wanted to go slow with me but we had all our lives with each other and every obstacle thrown our way wasn't going to stop us from simply living.

I was falling deep for Evander and I know when I finally do, there would be no way I could get back up.

As our lips fought, my fingers pushed the buttons out of the hole as I continued to undress him. Evander's light brush trialed down my back slowly as he zipped down my dress.

I whined against his lips as he dripped his hand past the slit, pressing his palms flat on my back. My entire body just craving his touch and the more I got the more I was going insane.

Sensing my urgency, the dress soon fell to the floor and at the same time, his shirt followed. "Holy shit," Evander breathlessly whispered as his eyes zeroed in on my breasts.

Here's a thing about me, I hate strapless bras. If I have to wear one I rather don't wear one at all. Because my dress had thin straps I went with my last option.

In a swift movement, he threw me on the bed with his body soon coming to hover over mine before pressing his lips around my nipple, his tongue twirling around the bud. "Fuck," I cursed out, pulling at his hair.

The equal attention he gave to them both was driving me crazy. My hands found the buckle of his belt, swiftly undoing them and the bottom of his pants followed right after. I pouted as he moved down my body, following the valley as he kissed his way down my body with praises. His fingers dripped the hem of my underwear, playing with the hem.