EPILOGUE - (M) Our Honeymoon at last!

JENNIE POV

It has been a month since the incident and Lisa is healthy as usual. She is so strong and with the help of her family, her recovery is remarkable. Now she can walk as per normal without any issues. She is so happy and we made love when the kids and my mom went to Chaesoo's house to play with Alice and Dalgom. We always take the opportunity to devour our self with each other when we have the time. Sometimes at night when I cannot stand my hormones, we will do it but quietly but I tell you it is so wonderful in the morning when we wake up naked and took our shower together. Our love grows each day and Lisa never failed to shower me with love every time.

Today is our honeymoon in Jeju and our kids are happy to let us go. Surprisingly Ella and Elli are okay with it. They even waved us goodbye without crying. My daughters are big now and I am proud of it but I am more excited to go honeymoon with Lisa. She's been planning a relax and easy honeymoon basically we will just go and spend our times at the park and go a for shopping when we have time.

"Are you ready Nini?" I nod and Jisoo send us to the airports.

"Have fun kids!" Jisoo shout and laughs by herself in her car while waving back at us.

After sometime, we board the plane and reach Jeju shortly. The scenery is so spectacular and I felt in love with how Jeju looks like.

"It is so beautiful Lili! Thank you for bringing me here. I love it." I peck her lips and she is so happy for it. Lisa is always happy when I kissed her cheeks or peck her lips. She will giggle just like now.

We reached our hotel which Lisa decided should be special and spends a lot even though I don't mind about it. We actually stayed in Bayhill Pool and Villa in Jeju. When I entered the room, my mouth hanged open as it is so big and beautiful with private pool and Jacuzzi.

"Lili..... this is so beautiful and calm... I thought we are going only to a normal hotel"

"I will make sure our honeymoon will be remembered baby... I want you to know that you are special and I will do everything for you" She smile and I kiss her.

  I want you to know that you are special and I will do everything for you" She smile and I kiss her