16 - (M) A year Later!

JENNIE POV

It has been a year since I deliver Ella and Elli

It has been a year since I deliver Ella and Elli. Both of them are now a year old and we celebrated their birthdays yesterday. We actually combined it with Eun-woo because they have very close birth dates. Ella and Elli can now walk and happily destroying everything in the house while laughing. Eun-woo being a good 5 year old brother never let his sisters cry. He will cry if his sisters cry making me and Lisa taking care of 3 crying child but that never tire us. Both of us are happy with our family and Lisa never failed to bring them to park and picnic with our big family. Our moms are happy taking care of them whenever me and Lisa is working. The flower shop expanded a little bit and we are getting busier because Irene and Chaeng was on maternity leave on the same time. Irene got a baby boy that they named Jae-hyun and Chaeng got a baby girl and they named it Alice. I got busy when both of them are not around and hire temporary worker to replace them but ending up making them permanent because our shop expanded. Wendy and Joy are really happy when we hire them as they really need to job. They have been best friends for God knows how long. I thought they might be lovers but I don't judge so as long as the work is being done, I'm okay. So far they have been a good help to me while Irene and Chaeng is out.

The only thing we are lack is my sexy time with Lisa. After we slept together when I was pregnant, we never had the chance to do it again and I really miss it. I know Lisa miss me too. She is now really worried because she got to know from Somi and Mino that Jungkook is nearby searching for her. He is really in big debt and wants to find Lisa so that he can blackmail her. He knows how Lisa cannot live without Eun-woo and I can't too. Lisa never lied to me and shares almost everything with me so I know her story well. I always kept Eun-woo close to me every time we went to the flower shop. But today Ella and Elli together with Eun-Woo went for a sleep over at Seulgi's house because they want to play with the baby. Both my mom's told me to rest with Lisa because she's been having trouble with sleeping because she is worried about Jungkook coming back to get our son.

"Lili baby... are you okay? You looked really stressed nowdays" I asked her and she looked at me softly.

"I'm a bit worried about Jungkook Nini, he can be really violent when he wants what he wants. I am afraid of Eun-woo's safety" Lisa never lied of what she thinks and I really appreciate her honesty.

"I am worried too baby but right now please do relax with me. All of them are safe in Seulgi's house and currently having a sleepover. Don't you want to have alone time with me Lili? I miss you so much.. We've been busy for a long time..." I smiled at her and her worries seem to be gone.

"Ok Nini, sorry for dragging you into this situation.. Let's watch movie shall we? What do you like?" Lisa asked me and I smirk at her making her giggles at me. She is back for now and I want to make her forget at least for a few hours.

"I would like to watch you... with nothing... on... top ... of... me...." I whispered to her ears while kissing her neck. I then hop on her lap and kiss her deeply.