4 - Jennie's story

JENNIE POV

My life is very simple. I worked as a designer in this ABC Company alongside with Krystal. They only have two designers and this is how I end up working with Krystal. Kai is my boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend now. He is one of the managers in my company and that is how I met him. On the annual dinner party where I was drunk and he helped me to be sober. We escalated really fast and after a month of courting, I accepted him to be my boyfriend. He promised to wait for me to be ready if he wants to sleep with me but what he did is really destroying me. He drugged my drink and took advantage of me when we went to the bar to spend time together. I cried but not long thinking he is my boyfriend and I should be sleeping with him but somehow I felt wrong.

After 2 months, I detected to be pregnant with his kid because who else is my boyfriend right? My worst nightmare came through when I confronted him but he ignores me saying he is not my boyfriend anymore and just performs abortion for it. The child inside of me is innocent hence I told him I will not do it and will carry the baby myself. He was angry and asked me to go away. I cried thinking what will happen to me. When I was about to sit at my work place, my boss called me asking me to leave the company. Apparently Krystal sabotage my design and submit it to the boss. I lost my boyfriend and my work all in the same day. At the same time, I got to know Krystal is with Kai all along and I was tricked by Kai.

I cried my way home looking for my parents to admit about my pregnancy and I did not expect them to throw me out of the house. I know mom wants me to stay but dad will beat her out. Dad was about to beat mom when I decided to make my way out. I was disowned by my own family and the only person I can remember to contact is Chaeng. If she is not around, maybe I can go to a cheap hotel to stay there first before I search for another job. I was about to call Chaeng when some guy with a mask mug me and left me with nothing. Now I have nothing and have no idea where to go. I walked until I reached behind a bakery shop and squat crying my hearts out. I have no idea where I can sleep today. I have nothing on me.

I was busy crying when a boy came to me. He is really cute and adorable but my heart is in pain making me cry looking at him. Will my baby look the same? I need to be strong but I know right now I'm fragile thinking of my future. All because of my boyfriend! The boy suddenly touched my cheeks wiping my tears away and I cried more feeling the warmth of a kid in front of me.

"Aunthiesshh, why are you crying? Please stop crying.. I don't like seeing you cry just like I don't like see my mommy cry... Please stop crying pleashh.." He was pleading and I continue crying because how sad I am right now. Suddenly I heard a voice calling for the boy and I saw a beautiful angel with long hair and a bang in covering her forehead. What a beauty! The way she looked at the kid and me gives me butterflies.

"Eun-woo, what are you doing here.." So the boy's name is Eun-Woo and I like seeing how she treats the boy with much care. Is she his sister? She looked so young.

"Mommy, please help Aunthiesh pleashhh.. I don't want her to be sad mommy.. pleashee let's bring her home.." I saw how she is looking at me intensely and all I saw is angel standing in front of me. She started to squat at my position and wiped my tears too. Her hands is so soft I don't it to stop.

"Hey Lady, my name is Lisa.. Lisa Manoban.. Why are you here lady.. How can I and my son helped you?" So her name is Lisa. A beautiful Lisa and that is her son. Gosh, she is so young! Who is the lucky man? I saw another person that looked familiar to me but I cannot recall her name. She just stands behind Lisa smiling sadly in front of me.

I told her what happened to me and her face softens. She asked for my name and I answer her. What surprised me is that she doesn't have a husband. Did he died or divorce? May I will know it later but the person behind her was Jisoo. That name seemed familiar but who she is? I saw she waved at me and I followed them to Lisa's house. Don't ask me why I follow them, my heart just told me to follow because I have nowhere to go and if Lisa is having bad intention, then I will need to run away again.

I was fidgeting my fingers following her when Eun-woo keep on holding my hand to soothe me down. He is indeed a good boy. I already like him so much and wished my child is just like him. Lisa ring the door bell and the moment the door open, I saw Chaeng, my best friend that I was about to call few minutes ago before I got robbed.

Chaeng was confused looking at me and I cried at her shoulder relieved Lisa is her friend. She was asking Lisa lots of question and Lisa informed to tell her later. No wonder Jisoo is really familiar to me because she is Chaeng's wife. I did not attend their wedding because I got family issues that time and I was sad not able to attend my best friend wedding. My dad is really conservative and he did not know that I'm bisexual at all. Of course he did not like Chaeng because he knows Chaeng will be marrying a woman instead of a man. That's why he forced me not to go that time and I cannot do anything about it. Chaeng luckily understands about my situation.

Lisa took my hand and I felt butterflies when her soft hands touched mine and she introduced me to her mom. She explained everything that happened and surprisingly Lisa's family is very accepting. Her mom instantly hugged me rubbing my back making me sniff on her shoulder. I lost my family in a blink of my eyes and someone else mom ready to have me and care for me.

When we are sitting on the dining table, Eun-woo suddenly asked me to be her mom which makes me blushed hard. I can see how Lisa is blushing too. Eun-woo wants to cry when Lisa told her not to ask like that and I felt pity for him. I hugged him and soothe him down

After that Lisa introduced me to all her friends and I explained what happened. I was so happy when Irene hires me to work with Chaeng at their flower shop because I really love flowers. Even though the payment is not that much but at least I know I can stand back up and try to care for the baby I'm carrying inside of me. I can see Lisa is just as crackhead as Jisoo and Seulgi because they love cracking jokes on the table making me laugh at the same time. Chaeng always looked at me softly knowing I am glad I found her.

After we are done with the food and dishes, everyone starts to walk over to the living room to entertain Eun-Woo with his choice of movie and Lisa stopped everybody telling everybody she wants to tour me around for a little while. She gave daggers stares at Seulgi when Seulgi tease her about me. I blushed too because of that.

We walked around until we reached her room and she asked me to go in. I was hesitant at first worry what she will do to me but I trust her so I went it. She just took her spare clothes and lingerie and gives that to me. What she says after warmth my heart making my eyes teary again. What did I do to deserve her helping me? She wants me to stay with for the rest of my pregnancy and even want to bring me over to the hospital so that the baby will be healthy. Come to think again, I can't shake her image out of my head. Somehow suddenly I felt like she is the one for me. I don't want to think that way because she might not like woman for all I've known. She never disclosed her sexuality just now and I don't want to be seen as someone taking advantage on her kindness. I can survive on my own but there is no point in fighting her. She is determined to make sure I am okay with the baby which I'm grateful enough.

So I hugged her tight and smile at her. When I was about to walk out of the room I actually heard her whisper making my heart flustered.

"Maybe you can be my wife so that you don't owe me.. hehe keep on dreaming Lisa" I was smiling on my own when I heard her confession. So she is bisexual like me. I pretended not to hear and turned back to look at her.

"You want to ask something Lisa?" I pretended to ask the question because I think she is cute blushing all over. She is so beautiful and I really like looking at her every day.

"No.. nothing.. let me show you the guest room..." I nod while giggling to myself. The guest room is so comfortable and I thanked God for letting me meet such a nice family and friends. They are all so good to each other.

Once we are outside at the living room, Lisa asked me to come nearer and she shared her blanket with me making me blush. I don't know what happen but the last thing I remember is to lay my head on her shoulder and fell asleep after.

=================================

How is the story so far ?

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

XOXO,

TinieT4