10 - Always

LISA POV

"Guys, over here. Please take him and make him sit on the sofa. I got something to talk to him and fast. Hanbin, get a bucket of cold water so we can get him sober right away".

You're going to get it now Mr Kim. I'm sorry but no one hurt my love! I am more than angry the moment I saw Jennie's cheeks swollen because of her dad wrong doings.

Mr Kim is still unconscious when we brought him over the couch and let him sit while I let Mino tie his hands and legs. I even asked Mino to tie around his waist around the couch so that he cannot move.

"Hanbin, do it now! Throw the water at him so that he will sober. He and I got a lot to talk about. Since he is playing unfair, I would like to talk to him while he is still tied." Hanbin proceed splashing him with a bucket of Ice water. It must be really cold when he suddenly open his eyes.

"What the FUCK! Who are you! If you want my daughter, we agreed tomorrow night! She will be yours. Take my wife too if you want but don't kill me!" He was afraid and angry at the same time.

"Of course I want your daughter! She is my fiancée that you took this morning!" I shouted at him and he widened his eyes. I can see anger in his eyes when he knows I'm not the loan shark.

"You! You homosexual woman who took my daughter away from me! You make her horrible by liking her same gender!" He spits at me and Mino almost hit him but I told him not too. Mino took the tissue and let me wipe myself.

"You've thrown out your daughter remember? You left her alone to die outside not even care to even find her. If you think I don't know what you're up too, you are very wrong! I might not look like a rich bastard to you but I can buy whatever I want. I'm going to make a deal with you! But in return, you need to give back Jennie to me and let your wife free! I will take them with me! You understand?" I toned down my voice so that it will sound calmer.

"Fuck you!" He spits again at me and this time it's too much. I slapped his left cheek like how he did to Jennie.

"You don't deserve to be a dad to this beautiful person in front of me. Sorry Nini and Mrs Kim for this. I don't want to do this but he asked for it." I saw how Jennie nod her head understand why I did that just now.

"Mino, Hanbin, take care of him and make sure he is still breathing but let him feel how he beats Mrs Kim who was not his match at all. Let him feel the feeling of vulnerable for once. This man need something planted in his brain. Not to mess with LISA MANOBAN's Family!!!! Especially my son! My Future Wife, my Mom and My future Mom In Law you bastard!!" I am over the limit. I am so angry. He has no humanity in him for beating Mrs Kim because I can see all the blue and black marks over her neck, arms and everywhere. I felt sad seeing that remembering how my mom got the same beating.

I can hear Mr Kim scream in pain and spit blood until he cried for help.

"Please... please... stop! I will listen to your deal.. Ple...as...e" He is in the verge of crying because I know how painful Mino and Hanbin's beating can be. They are selected as a VIP bodyguard because of that.

"Stop guys and let me be with him. How are you feeling Mr Kim? Nice? That is what you did to Mrs Kim! That is what you did to Jennie just now! Are you ready to listen to my deal or not?! Tell me now because I cannot hear you!" He shivered upon my eyes and I can see Jennie is scared too. My face becomes soft when she looked at me. She is my source of happiness and I will always do everything for her.

"O...k... I .. will listen now. Please stop the beatings" I smirk at him and started to talk again.

"I know you are in debt of 30 Millions won with the most dangerous loan shark if you don't pay by tomorrow night so you decided to sell of your daughter. Even putting my future child that is growing in her to the orphanage! I can just kill you but I am not like you. So this is my offering, I will pay all your debts right now. Somi, gave me the account number of the loan shark now. And I will give you another 30 million won for you to live your life but you need to let go of Mrs Kim and Jennie. They will stay with me and you shall not be in contact with them no matter what happen! If this is being void, you know I can find you and kill you instantly? I am not afraid Mr Kim just never trigger me. I give you more than enough already to survive. Do you agree?" He nods his head as fast as he can and I transfer the money directly to the loan shark account.

"I have transfer the rest of 30 million won in your account so that you can survive but sign this paper! I don't want you near them anymore you piece of nothing!" I took out the paper that I have with me a week ago when I said to Jennie about taking away her mom. Actually I wanted to get his blessing but I don't think it's needed now.

Mino and Hanbin untie his rope and while trembling he signed the paper.

"Good, I want to you to look properly at me and all my family here. You did shit again just like today, I will get them remove all the money you have directly. These two ladies are from the police department and I will get you thrown into jail for blackmailing me. I told you Mr Kim, I like you to be my Father In Law but I think I don't deserve you. You deserve to be with that entire filthy people who beats their own daughter and wife. We are done here Mr Kim. Rest well; here are some pain killers for your pain. Nobody should be disturbing you already. Please live your life well Mr Kim. You don't want to end up like my dad in the prison right now" I went over to Jennie who hugged me while crying heavily.

"I am so sorry love; I need to do that so that he will not disturb you anymore. Let's go home now. Our home. Eun-woo has been crying since you're gone he is not stopping until now. He is really worried about you love." I looked at Jennie and she smiled.

"I know he is worried, he was pushed by my dad or should I say that guy there when Eun-woo tried to reach for me. I am worried about him. Let's go back baby" Jennie put her head on my shoulder and I hugged her tight. The moment I release the hug, I turn over to look at Mrs Kim. I bow down to her and say my sorry.

"Annyeong Mrs Kim, I'm Lisa Manoban. Jennie's fiancée. I am sorry we meet at a very awkward situation but follow me to my humble home so that we can talk further. I got something to discuss with you." I bow again and she hold my hand.

"There is no need to say sorry my child. You can call me Mom too and thank you for taking care of Jennie when I cannot too and thank you for saving me. I owe you big time"

"It's nothing Mom, let us go back to our home and I will introduce you to our family" I smiled and she returned it back to me.

Once we are outside the house leaving Mr Kim alone. I turn back to Jennie to tell her something.

"By the way Jennie, this is Mino and Hanbin, the best bodyguard ever and my best non blood relative brother. Both of them rarely attend our family gathering because of their work but they are always here for me when I need them. Over there, is Somi and Tzuyu. The best computer hacker in police department and they are really good. They are my juniors and also my family but they are always busy that why you never seen them before" I laugh and all of them laugh too.

"Hello Jennie! Nice to meet you and also Mrs Kim" the four of them greet her and mom making them smile too.

"I am sorry for beating your dad just now. I am sorry Mrs Kim." Mino informs both of them of what he did just now.

"Don't bother, he should learn his lesson. Thank you for saving us" Mom told them we all drove home. Jennie slept on my shoulders and I let her because I know how tiring it can be for a pregnant lady when it comes to emotional issues like just now. She must still be in shock and I pity her right now. I really hope Jennie is okay after this. I will make sure she feels all the love she needs and I'll make sure that her Mom will feel at home.