17 - (M) Being Naughty with you

LISA POV

I've been worried about Jungkook for almost a month and half already. Somi called me telling Jungkook is near my location trying to locate me. He is trying to get on hold of Eun-woo because he knows how protective I am towards my son. Somi also told me that Jungkook is in a big debt right now due to his gambling addict and most probably finding me trying to get as much money from me. Last time I am willing to give anything to him not to hurt Eun-woo but this time around I'm going to make sure he is not going to get near my babies. He doesn't know that I am married to Jennie and I know he is going to do something to her if he knows. I have been contacting Somi , Tzuyu, Hanbin and Mino closely to check on his whereabouts. He is good hiding but I will do my all to make sure he don't get close to all my family.

Yesterday was the best night I had with Jennie. She managed to make me forget about all my problems and I am glad I am married with her. We are blessed with two cute twins that can walk now. Luckily we have two moms who love taking care of them. Yesterday all of them left me and Jennie alone to sleep in Seulrene's house because they know how tired we are with our work and my investigation towards Jungkook. I am working to push him into the jail so that it will be safer for my family. This will be done soon, I am very near to it and waiting for it to be done. Just waiting for him to come out from his black hole.

At the moment right now, I'm staring the back of my wife, naked and very sexy. We did it three times yesterday but she did more yesterday. She was satisfying me until I can't even move. Don't know Jennie got this wild side. There's a lot of thing I need to know about her when it comes to our sexual activity. The way she move on top of me grinding me yesterday was so hot, I pre-cum without she even do anything. That is how weak I am when it comes to Jennie. Her voice is like the sound of angel to me. When she moaned, I get hungrier for her. While staring at her, I got aroused again thinking of what we did yesterday. I don't think she is tired enough because she looked really energetic yesterday but choose to sleep because we did it 3 times already. I would like to make it even then.

I started hugging her and I can hear she hum feeling comfortable when my skin touched hers. Then my hand starts to travel on her breast and I play with her nipples slowly circling her outer nipples using my index finger.

"Ermmm Lili... ahhhhh... yes..." I can hear her soft moans and I got turned on but today I'm going to satisfy her from the back. She needs this love from me and I'm going to give my all. I started kissing her neck slowly biting it making love bite marking her. I can hear her moans getting louder and she starts moving her hips touching me. I know she's going to like it.

"Yes Nini.. ermmm I love you baby... Let me do you from the back baby... Let me love you..." She nods giving me the agreement and my hand travels down from her nipples to her vagina. I trace her labia using my fingers and I can feel her wetness. Her wetness is pouring out waiting for me to please her and that is what I'm going to do. I used my thumb to rub her clit and she is still sensitive. She moaned loudly to that contact making me turned on harder.

I pumped in my index finger in her entrance and her grinding followed the rhythm of me pumping in and out of her entrance.

"Ahhh Lili.. ahh yes... faster baby..." She's pleading me to please her more and I did what she wanted. I pumped in faster and harder hitting her spots and she's a moaning mess. Just when she thought I am done, I put in another finger in her and fuck her hard.

"Oh Lili! Yes... more baby... ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhh" I can hear the sloppy sound of my fingers and her wetness combine together as I'm thrust her hard and fast. She seems to like it and so do it. Her grinding got faster and I don't feel my fingers anymore but that does not mean I'm going to stop. I love doing this to her.

"Ahhh lili... oh... ahhhhhh yes... I'm close baby... " Her climax is near when I can feel her walls tighten and after a few more pumps, she came hard on my finger and panting really hard. After few more soft thrust in her entrance, I took out my fingers and she sigh. Then she turned her body facing me and lay her head on my breast panting due to the excitement she received in the morning.

"Such a naught baby you are Lili... that was so good..." She spoke slowly making me giggles.

"You're just too hot Nini.. I cannot get enough of you.." I giggled again and suddenly I moan unintendedly because Nini sucked my nipples when she was resting on my chest. Her warm tongue makes me turned on quickly. She then stop sucking while looking at me cheekily.

"Now is my turn to be your naught baby... who said you can get away from me..." My mouth drop looking at her knowing what she wants and she sucked hard while the other hand is squeezing my not so big breast.

"Ahhh Nini... oh it felt so nice..." I moaned again with her warmth on my nipples.

"I know baby... I know..." and with that she climb on top of me straddling me on my hips. She then starts grinding making me wet for her. I can feel her wetness on stomach and I don't mind a bit. I let her grind on me and unexpectedly she shoved two fingers into my entrance making me parted my legs wider. When does her hand travel down there, I don't know. What I know right now is that I'm on the edge of the cliff.

"Ahhh Nini... ohhh yes..." I moaned and we both move to the rhythm. She's grinding me and I'm moving my hips to feel the friction of her thrust.

"Ah yes Lili... I'm going to grind faster on you..." Her big breast bounce in front of me making me wetter for her. Her pink nipples was hard and straight showing how aroused she is right now. Jennie never stop pumping her fingers making me moan loudly. I need her, I want her! I want her to fuck me more!

"Ahhh Nini... yes fuck me more baby..." I don't usually use foul words but today she's going to hear it.

"Ahhh fuckk.. yes... Nini baby... grind on me harder baby..." She obliged to my instructions and grind faster following with her fingers thrusting in my entrance. Her thumb is rubbing my clit.

"Ermmm Lili---yaaaa... ahhhh"

"Nini... ahhh ahhh..."

"Oh yes baby! Fuck me more....."

"Lili......ah ah ah ahhhhh"

"Nini...... ahhhh I'm close baby..."

"Me too... let's cum together...

With few more thrust from her , we both came really hard and panting like no one's business. She pulled out her fingers making me sigh in pleasure and she lay on top of me.

"I love you Lili.. please never leave me... I cannot leave without you baby..."

"I promise Nini... I will stay strong for our family.... I love you more my darling..."

"I love you too Lili..."

And with that we both fell asleep again after intense sexual activities. I don't remember much what we did for the rest of the day because we are left alone in the house the whole day and all of them just return at night. All I can remember is that we made love over and over again. It's like we both missed each other so much we cannot let go of each other.

We ordered pizza for us to eat and but we eat each other more than the food. I can't recall how many times we did it but Jennie and I had fun the whole day. I will make sure that our family will stay safe no matter what.