3. Jennie meets my big family

LISA POV

I ring my door bell and Chaeng opened the door.

"Welcome back ba........by....... Jennie?!!! What happened to you?" Chaeng points her finger to Jennie and Jennie widen her eyes looking at Chaeng.

"Chaengg—ahhh..." and she cried at Chaeng's shoulder loudly.

"What happened to her Lisa? How both of you know her? Even Jisoo doesn't know her because she cannot attend our wedding last time" Chaeng was soothing Jennie and I kind of feel relieve I did not bring a wrong people back home.

"I'll explain Chaeng, let us all introduce Jennie to everybody" Chaeng introduced Jennie to Jisoo and let Jennie followed me to the kitchen.

I took Jennie's hand and introduce her to my mom.

"Mom, this is Jennie. She needs our help as she is being robbed and need a place to stay" I looked at my mom and explain more at what happened to Jennie and my mom instantly hug her soothing her by rubbing her back. Jennie cried again having a mother's warm hug around her. She is so fragile right now. My mom took her over to the dining table and asked her to sit beside me. I blushed at that and Eun-woo seated the other side of Jennie while smiling happily looking at Jennie. Eun-woo really like Jennie so much.

"Aunthieshh Jen Jen, don't be sad okie? Mommy will help you right mommy? I like you Aunthiesh Jen Jen! Can you be my second eomma like how Auntiesh Jisoo have Auntiesh Chaeng and Auntiesh Seulgi have Auntiesh Irene? Hehehe" Eun-woo was laughing making me blushed like a red tomato. Jennie just smiled at me and I can see her face turned red too.

"Eun-woo, don't ask auntie Jen Jen like that, it's not good to force people Eun-woo. This is not how I taught you baby" I pretended to be strict at him and Eun-woo eyes starts to water.

"I'm sorrryyy Mommy, please don't be mad. I'm sorry Auntiesh Jen Jen... uhhhh isk.." Eun-woo starts to cry and I can see Jennie hugged Eun-woo lovingly making me adore the scene"

"Don't cry Eun-woo.. that's okay to ask. Maybe one day but everybody needs to know who is Auntie Jen Jen ok? You should get to know me too okay? But by all means, I love you already Eun-woo" Jennie smile at Eun-woo making him stop crying and I smiled at him.

"So Jennie, you might want to explain to all my friends over here about what happened earlier and I know they will understand. So from my left here is Chaeng which you already know, Jisoo which you met just now. And that's Seulgi and Irene. They are also married to each other for quite some time. And last but not least my mom there and Eun-woo my son. I hope you are okay with this environment. Maybe you can introduce yourself but if you are not comfortable to tell the real side of your story, we can wait." I told her softly while touching her hand a little bit making her blush again. I like her already, she is so soft to me.

"Hello all, and to answer you, I don't mind and I am not homophobic. I myself am a bisexual and very proud of it." She smiled at everybody making everybody getting comfortable with her.

"My name is Jennie... Jennie Kim.. I am so sorry to disturb your Friday like this. Eun-woo actually found me behind the bakery shop because I just got mug but someone and lost everything. I wanted to contact Chaeng actually when I got mug suddenly and all my items are gone. I... was taken advantage by my so called boyfriend one night and got pregnant. When I told my parents, my father disowned me and beat my mom when she tried to reach and help me. When I want to go to work, I was laid off by my boss because a work colleague of mine who is currently my ex boyfriend new girlfriend sabotage me. I am currently with nothing and wanted to see if you guys can let me stay for couple of days until I can stand on my own feet and retrieved back all my identity cards" Jennie's eyes starts to water again automatically I just hold her hand and smile.