20 - She is my family, not you! (END)

JENNIE POV

I woke up the earliest in the hospital not being able to sleep because I worried about Lisa. Eun-woo is still sound asleep and I let him be. He is the cutest when he is asleep. His spectacle is on the table. Eun-woo have short sighted since small because when Lisa was pregnant with him, Jungkook once punch her stomach that affect the baby. Lisa was grateful enough no other damage happened to Eun-woo. I walked towards Lisa caressing her face with much love. I don't know what I can do if she is not beside me. Lisa taught me many things in life. First is to always be kind to others and always be strong when someone tries to take things from your life. She always showed me how loving somebody purely is wonderful and that is how we are. She never gives up her life easily and always strives for the best. For example when she had nothing with her, she learns hard on stocks market in order to try. She lost some but gained much at the same time. She always told me not to be greedy because it is the source of failure. After I got the twins, Lisa rarely play stocks market as she said the money is already enough until all of us grow old. She even made trust fund for all of them. Lisa never differentiates her son and my daughters. She always informed me that Ella and Elli are her daughters and Eun-woo is my son too. They might not have the same dad but they have great mothers and I am grateful for that. Even Jisoo and Seulgi only work when they need too as they have collected more than enough money and we still have our flower shops. Chaesoo was the happiest when they had Alice. Jisoo never failed to attend to both of them and I am happy for Chaeng to have such a nice wife. Jisoo might be a crackhead but she is the loveliest wife for Chaeng. Up until now, whenever she looked at Chaeng is like the first time she fell in love with Chaeng. Full of love and dedication for their future. As for Seulgi, she is the one who always makes jokes around Irene and never failed to make Irene laugh. She always listens to Irene and love Irene the fullest. Every now and then, she likes to show her love to Irene by kissing her. When they got their son, Seulgi jumped like a kid and she is the one who wakes up at night to tend to her boy. She said Irene will be tired to work later and she is okay because she only works sometimes. All of them now already shifted to their pent house and we actually live side by side. My family really have grown bigger and now we have Wendy and Joy as they always join us with the gatherings since they have nothing to do. Eventually I think Joy confessed she likes Wendy and so does Wendy but we let them explore their love lifes. Even Dr Yeri came and join us sometimes because she is the doctor for Irene when she was pregnant and we all became best friends after.

"Hey baby... are you dreaming of me now? It must be hard to open your eyes right now because all the drugs injected in your blood system right? But I miss you... would you try to open your eyes now Lili?" I pleaded slow while my tears fall looking at her. My only love life is hurt and it is all because of my dad. Speaking of him, I already called Mino earlier asking him to bring me to my dad because I want to have the last talk to him. After that, he and Jungkook will live in the prison for life. They have enough evidence that Jungkook once beat a person to death because of gambling and my dad did lots of black market activity to get easy money. Even the police said that they have no chance to see the outside world anymore and I'm glad. I don't want Lisa to be worried about her son because she deserved a happy life after what she's been through.

Lisa's hand starts to move after I talked to her and I rubbed her hands using my thumb.

"Slowly baby, you can do it.." I can see she struggling to open her eyes and I kissed her cheeks. After the kiss, I can see her eyes wide open looking at me and I can see how scared she is.

"Nini... my nini? Nini......" She cried and I felt sad looking at her crying too beside her.

"I'm your Nini... You are Lili and I am Nini... You are safe baby..." She cried trying to hug me but she felt sharp pain on her arm making her groan in pain.