2 - Sleepover and Eun-Woo

LISA POV

LISA POV

I was married on Jungkook on early of the year and getting pregnant on the same year and also deliver Eun-Woo on the same year. It was a hectic life but having Eun-Woo and my mom ease every single tiring moment I have in my life. Eun-Woo is a very kind hearted boy and loves helping people. My mom taught him really well in behaving and he always understands me whenever I'm tired of not sleeping at night because global stocks are active at night. He sleeps with me when I don't do my trading's and will sleep with my mom whenever I'm busy with Jisoo and Seulgi.

Today is a sleepover day for my big family meaning Chaesoo and Seulrene will come over to my house and have a sleepover. It is like a tradition every Friday night as the three of us will work in our room trading some stocks and Irene, Chaeng and my mom will entertain Eun-Woo to Disney movies. Usually we will eat in the evening earlier that our supposed dinner time because we will need to be ready at 8PM to analyse all the stocks.

"Mummy... ish all the aunthies coming today?" Eun-Woo eagerly jumped in the morning asking me. He is now 3 year and a half. I am lucky to have Eun-Woo to have most of my features because he looked really cute with his small bangs in front of his hair. My mom loves taking care of his hair and he likes it too. Eun-woo know how to talk at a very young age. Even though it is still not that clear but we can understand him very well as he likes to talk and practice it every day. I did not send Eun-Woo to any kindergarten afraid Jungkook will find him so I taught him from home only. Luckily he never asked why. He is a very understanding boy indeed.

"Yes Eun-woo, today is our sleepover day. Are you excited my boy?!" I was jumping just like him. Hey I'm still young and Eun-Woo usually were mistakenly told as my brother instead of my son. Eun-Woo were happy hearing my answers and hold my both hand to jump together with me. We were jumping heavily when we heard the doorbell rings. Eun-woo ran over the door to open it and smile really big seeing all his aunties.

"Aunthiesssss!!! I mish you guys so much!!" Irene picked him up and pecks him on the cheeks and others did the same showering him with kisses. He loves that very much. I am lucky enough he only asked about his father once and never want to ask again. I just told him that his father is away and might not return again. He understands that because he saw how sad I am when Jungkook's presence was asked.

"We miss you tooo baby boy!!!" All of them said at the same time and then laugh together with Eun-Woo. Irene who is carrying Eun-Woo brought her over to my mom together with Chaeng as they will help her with cookings and Eun-Woo will watch from a high chair. Seulgi and Jisoo high five me and sit together on the couch to discuss about tonight's trading.

"Yo yo what's uppp Limario!!" Jisoo and Seulgi called me Limario because from the start I had a very tomboyish attitude but with lady like appearance. I wonder how I can agree to marry Jungkook that time because I don't really act like a woman but wear clothes like woman.

"Whatsupp Whatsuppp, I got big news today!" Seulgi drag both of us to sit on my couch excitedly.

"So what company we are looking into tonight?" I asked excitedly because I really love playing stocks because I can take care of my family without being far from them. This is my ultimate wish since start.