11 - Two Moms, two grandmas

LISA POV

I woke Jennie up when we reached home and get mom to go to our apartment. Once the door is open, Eun-woo ran over to Jennie and cry loudly asking Jennie to pick her up. Even though Jennie looked tired, she still entertains Eun-woo because she loves him so much. My heart melt looking at their interaction.

"Eoooommmaaaa........ isk isk... are you okay? Eooommmaaa, how is you cheek? Is it painful? Let me kish you a lot of time... muahh muahhh" Eun-woo keeps on kissing Jennie making her chuckle.

"I am okay baby.. are you worried when I'm gone? I am sorry baby.. After this Mommy will take care of us okay?" Eun-woo smile widely while nodding his head. He is so happy seeing Jennie back.

"Eomma, who ish this? She looked just like you...."

"Eun-woo, you know mommy got her mom? Your grandma?" He nods and Jennie continue.

"This is Eomma's mom.. So you got two grandma now. You can call her Grandma Kim" Eun-woo jumped from Jennie wanting to go to Mom Kim.

"Annyeong Grandma Kim! My name is Eun-woo. Naise to meet you... muaxx.. are you staying with me and my moms and grandma?" Eun-woo instantly like Jennie's mom which makes me relieve seeing their interaction.

"Annyeon Eun-woo, I'm grandma Kim! Only if mommy allows me.." I nod and Eun-woo goes down jumping dragging Grandma Kim to meet her grandma.

"How's everything Lisa?" Jisoo and Seulgi asked me once the conversation with them are done.

"Mino and Hanbin beat him up really bad actually but I cannot help it. He keeps on spitting at me. It's annoying." I pretend to be angry but end up laughing.

"I made a deal with him, he got my 60 million won total of money and he promised not to disturb them. And at the same time, I have bought the pent house in this apartment hahahaha because we have 6 rooms there. At least each of them can have their own room. Eun-woo, our future baby Ella, me and Jennie, Mom Kim, Mom and the last one will be our working room" I explained everything to them and both of them hang their mouth open.

"Oh my chicken! You have everything well planned. You really like this Jennie don't you" Jisoo asked me.

"More than like Chichuu.. I love her and willing to do everything for her and our baby.. I can't live a day without her beside me"

"Welcome to the whipped clan my friend..." Seulgi said and all of us laugh loudly. I can see Jennie is with Irene and Chaeng and both of them is really worried for Jennie. I am so grateful to have them. Mino, Hanbin, Tzuyu, and Somi need to get back to work so they just dropped us and went back to their respective location.

I went over to my mom and introduced Mom Kim to her.

"Mom, is that okay if Jennie's mother shared a room with you while waiting for the renovation to be complete in our new home?" My mom widens her eyes with my word.

"When do you decide this Lisa?" She asked

"Jennie kept on telling me she misses her mom so I actually plan to go to her house this week to get their blessing but something else happen. I have bought the pent house upstairs for us so that at least we got 6 rooms. I want our future baby to be comfortable and Eun-woo to have his own room" I smiled at both of them asked Mom Kim to come with me at the balcony to talk together.

"Mom, sorry for what happen today but I just need to do that because no one can lay her hands on Nini. Mom, I really love your daughter with all my heart. The reason I called you over here is to actually have proper blessing from you. Will you let me take care of your daughter and her baby inside together with you too? I will prove to you if you need me too that I really care for them" I looked at her mom with full of hope when I saw she shed a tears. I am getting worried to why she is crying.

"Lisa, this is my happy tears. Don't worry about it. Jennie is a good kid since small. She never raised her voice at me or her dad but her dad always forced her into things. I am happy she found her true love which is you. I am glad you are the person Lisa. You are a very good trustworthy woman Lisa and you always have my blessing. And thank you for taking me into your care. I will try my best not to burden you..." Her mom continues crying and I hug her tight.

"You are my mom too.. I will take care of my family no matter how hard it is Mom. I don't have what I have right now without the help of the rest of my family here. They are here for me when I'm down up until now. So I would like to welcome you to my humble family. Together we will try to survive this ok." I broke the hug and she smile widely. We then came into the house and talk to each other.

My two moms go to the kitchen to cook something. I can see Seulrene and Chaesoo is playing with Eun-woo because Dalgomie is here.

"Hi Nini, are you feeling better now?" I asked her softly and she pecks my lips slowly.

"I miss you Lili... I thought I will never see you again..." She started to cry and I wiped her tears. She winces in pain because of her swollen cheek.

"Never say that Nini. I will always be with you.. no matter how hard it will be and I would like to let you know that we are shifting to our new home in the pent house. I want both our mom got better rooms rather than sleep in one bed. And I want Eun-woo to have his own room because he is big enough. The same as our little munchkin in your tummy here. And you... will be in the same room as mine" I smiled at her lovingly and she looked surprised.

"Lili.. you did that for me? You already wasted 60 million won on my dad.. What did I do on my past life to get you baby?"

"Nini, I will work harder now that we are going to have two kids and two moms but I know the money I had will not finish. I already made savings for Eun-woo's education together with baby Ella here. I have my mom's insurance for health purposes and will make one for your mom too.. All of you are my life now and I will do my best to always give the best to us" She kissed me deeply making me soft moan on her kissed. Yes, I've been wanting her but I don't want to do that because she's pregnant so I respected her.

"Lili, I got one last craving that I need after all this finish. Can you satisfy my cravings please..." Jennie asked me innocently and I nod.

"Anything you want Nini, tell me and I will try to buy or make it ok?"

"I've been having these cravings for quite some time but I am afraid you will not like it." She blushed real hard and I'm getting confused with her.

"Anything Nini.. just tell me.."

"I've been craving to have you make love with me Lili... I cannot stand my needs to have this whenever I look at you.. I think it's my pregnancy but sometimes I just want you and now I am feeling the same way again.. Can I have you soon before our wedding please?" She looked so innocent making me blush hard.

"Er... er.. Nini..."

"That's okay if you don't want it. I can wait then..." She looked really sad. Who said I don't want it? I've been waiting for it just I'm shy.

"No!! I want it badly actually.. When everything here is settle, I'll take you to heaven baby. From now on, you will be sleeping in my room. We can let your Mom sleeps in your room then."

Jennie nods really fast making me giggle but my libido is shouting looking at my soon to be beautiful wife.

We'll make love Nini, until you sleep soundly. This I promise you...