5 - Picnic, Mall and Hospital

LISA POV

Yesterday Jennie was sleeping on my shoulder and I don't have the heart to wake her up so I carry her to the guest room and make sure a blanket is covering her as it might be cold right now.

"You must have liked her so much for you to trust her like that Lisa?" My mom startles me and I looked at her softly.

"I don't know mom, I never felt this way but the moment I saw her... it's like she's the one but I am afraid mom. She is pregnant and maybe her boyfriend will want her back and maybe she wants him back as the father? You know mom... I don't know why but I felt excited of her pregnancy like she is the carrier of my child. I don't want to put much hope Mom but if she is the one for me, I will care for her till the end of my life. You are okay with it?" I asked my mom sincerely. I can never lie to my mom, she knows what I'm feeling because she is with me most of the time.

"Lisa my daughter, you know I don't mind with whom you are with. If Jennie is the one, then fight for it my child. She is a good woman and a very polite person. I already like how she treats Eun-woo with full of love. Give it time and fight for what you like. You don't know if you don't try. I know she likes you too but like you said, this is not even a day and I can see how eager my child is. I know she is the one for you Lisa. You never reacted like this before so I know somehow she got some effects on you." My mom smiles and asked me to go to bed. I was restless the whole night thinking about Jennie. I think I will do what my mom asked me too. Even it is not even a day I met her, I will make sure she feels my love towards her. I want Jennie to know that she is the one for me.

I can only sleep for 4 hours yesterday because my mind is pre-occupied with Jennie so I wake up as early as 6:30AM and took my shower. Luckily my bathroom is in my room so I went it and brush my teeth and took my shower. I know everybody is still sleeping. I wanted to help with the picnic food like sandwiches and rice balls so once I'm out, I went directly to the kitchen. To my surprise I heard my mom laughing with Jennie.

"Good Morning Lisa, I am helping with the picnic. Is that okay?" She showed me her gummy smile making me melt on the spot. Oh Jennie, how can you affect me this much for only a day? I really like you and I cannot hide it.

"Lisa, close your mouth hanging and help Jennie with the rice ball please" I snapped back to reality and blushed really hard while going beside Jennie.

"Mom!! It's my morning habit to open my mouth more than it should be hehehe" Both my mom and Jennie laugh looking at me.

"Come here Lisa and wear this glove and do it like me. Do I look cute in the morning Lisa? Hehehe did you wished waking up beside me? Hehehe kidding kidding..." Jennie teases me making me blushed harder.

"Ani... erm.. but yeah you look beautiful in the morning.. Don't mind if I can wake up beside you every morning. I can always rub your tummy so that you can feel nice. I rub my own tummy when I was pregnant with Eun-woo" I winked back at her making her blush. Hahaha! Who asked you to play with Lisa Manoban.

Once everything ready, my mom proceed to wake Eun-woo up and then me and Jennie woke the others in the living room. We got them to get ready because we will go out at 7:30AM so that the weather is still nice for us. We should be stopping at 10AM and I will be going to the Hospital. I secretly made an appointment with the doctor there so that it will not be a hassle for Jennie.

 I secretly made an appointment with the doctor there so that it will not be a hassle for Jennie