12 - (M) At last!

JENNIE POV

If you think Lisa and me had any sexual activities the last time I asked her, you're wrong! I got so tired after and did not even bother to wake up. Lisa must be waiting for me as I can feel she carries me into her bedroom and open my clothes to wipe me slowly and lovingly. She caress every inch of my body, even changed my undies. The next day I've known, I woke up beside her wearing only her sports bra and short. Her abs is so mouth-watering but I am still tired of what happened to me. I also realised that she took all my clothes to her room at the same time. Her room is so tidy and I find it really sweet when she has a frame of my picture hugging Eun-woo beside her mom. She really cares about her family so much. Nothing happen ever since because Lisa became busy with her stocks trading because she said she needs to find more money after letting my father took 60 million won out of her but she never care about it. All she said is that she is not buying me over but she used that money so that her family will be save. I really adore on how she thinks because she is a loyal fiancée with good heart. Loves kids and even the baby inside of me, she loves her so much she already bought many items for the baby. At the same time, she is busy with our new pent house because she wants everything to be perfect. The funny thing happen is that even Chaesoo and Seulrene bought the pent house but they just leave it be first because they are planning to have kids in the future.

We have moved to our new pent house last week and the case that my dad abducted me is like two weeks ago. Lisa is super attentive to me because she said the baby needs super care from two mothers so that she knows she is love no matter what. Lisa bought a package holiday for our moms to have fun because she said my mom has been stuck in the house for so long because of my father and her mom is always at home doing chores. So they want both of them to be happy and she actually booked a holiday in Busan for them to relax and get to know each other. Both of them are really happy and wanted to bring Eun-Woo which Lisa refused at first. But after Eun-woo cried the whole day wanting to follow her grandmoms, Lisa agreed to it. Right now, we are all alone in the house watching movie at night. Today is Saturday and our weeding is in a month time and I cannot wait to be called Jennie Kim-Manoban.

"Lili.... Are you excited for our wedding in one month's time?" I asked her and she looked at me while smiling.

"Nini, sometimes I wished the month will be fast forward as soon as possible. You are the best thing ever happen in my life Nini.. I can't wait for us to be together. I remember the first time when you said you owe to me and I whisper to myself that if you be my wife, you will never owe me anything. I was so scared when you turned back asking me a question. Hehehehe" Lisa can be a dork something and she crooked her eye brows when I laugh showing my gummy smile at her.

"What's so funny Nini?" I laugh again and then hold her cheeks.

"I actually heard you saying that but I don't want to say it Lili.. I am scared you think I'm weird because that time I was wondering if you like woman or not..." I smiled at her and she face palm herself.

"OMG that is so embarrassing Nini... hehehe but by all means, you really don't owe me anything Nini.. You are my life and I will do anything to make sure you and our babies are safe. Together with our moms. I wonder how they are right now. I am worried about Eun-woo"

"Don't worry about them too much Lili.. they are safe and they are happy right now. I know our moms will take care of Eun-woo very good.." I smiled and then suddenly my hormones kicked in wanting her because she looked so beautiful while the television lights shining her face.

So I kiss her long and slowly and I can hear he soft moan while we're kissing and she started to play with my breast from my pyjamas and I know she likes it because I don't wear any bras at the moment.