13 - (M) My Favourite Morning

JENNIE POV

I woke up feeling like the world now belongs to me. I smiled to myself when I saw the most beautiful human being lying beside me, both of us still naked under the blanket and hugging each other. She looked so peaceful sleeping while smiling. Her dishevelled hair around her face shows how she enjoyed our session yesterday. Her breathing is so calm making me traced her face and play with her hair slowly. I love her there's no doubt in that. I never felt this way when I accepted Kai into my life. Yes I love him that time but there is no spark in me to even be with him in bed. I just go with the flow that he is my boyfriend where we kissed but nothing more because I don't feel like it. At that time, I thought that is how we should felt when we have a partner but with Lisa, my world is turned upside down. She gave me the happiness where I can't even imagine I can have one and I know I did the same with her. The way I cling to her and kissed her every evening when I came back from the flower shop makes her smile more and more every day. The way I asked her to touch my tummy when Ella's is moving makes her aware that I want her in my life.

While I was admiring her suddenly she moves closer to me where our breast touched making me aroused again. She suddenly snuggling to my neck and kiss my neck slowly.

"Erm... erm.." That's her sound making me moan slowly because of what happened last night. I still want her but I got frustrated due to my pregnancy, I easily got tired especially when now I'm at my 5th month pregnancy.

"Good Morning my lovely Nini..." Lisa greeted me while smiling sweetly at me. I on the other hand am flustered of how aroused I am right now. She was about to kiss me when I stopped her.

"Morning Breath Lili ... hehe.."

"Aww I don't mind Nini... you are going to be my wife.. Nothing is bad coming from you..." I smiled looking at her but I hate kissing her with my breath. I want her to always have the best from me.

"I know Lili, but I want to brush my teeth first please..." I pout and she giggles. Oh how cute she is right now.

"Okay but we cuddle after this please? It's still early right now.. can we?" She pleaded and I find it adorable. I nod and she starts to stand up forgetting she is currently naked. I got aroused again seeing her like that without anything and I blushed hard.

"Hey, don't be shy. Once we are married, you'll see this more than you can imagine.. hehe.. come follow me to the toilet." She went by myside and open the blanket making me shivered a little bit and she hug me immediately to give me some of her body heat. When our breast touched, I can feel both of our nipples hardened. I am not sure whether I am aroused right now or just cold. We went in the bathroom and since Lisa got two sinks, we both brush our teeth in our dedicated sink. She keeps on wiggling her body in front of me making me blushed because mind you, we are still naked. Only with our slip-on shoes brushing our teeth. Once done, I quickly walk over to the blanket and went inside because it is really cold.

Then I saw her walking towards me. Oh Lisa, why must you be so hot right now? Her slender figure with her blonde hair is really mesmerizing. I really must have another round from her but how do I initiate this. I am really shy to even ask for the first time. Then I got an idea to make her felt aroused with me. When she came into the blankets, I started to put my hand over her waist and travel down her spine behind her body rubbing her back. Lisa loves that gesture last night when she's on top of me kissing me and I will rub her back slowly.

"Erm.. that feels nice Nini.." Lisa moan slowly and I keep on rubbing her back and starts to give kisses around her neck. I can feel her nipples hardened by my action and I smiled while kissing her neck. I know she wants me now.

"Ermm Nini... I want you again... Is that okay?" She was asking but moaning at the same time. I did not answer but I directed her head slowly to my breast asking her to suck it slowly then I whisper slowly.