19 - Don't mess with my Wife!

JENNIE POV

We are currently heading over to where Jungkook is held hostage and I am worried about Eun-woo. He must be sad knowing his Mommy is in the hospital. I called both of my mom to explain the current situation and even told Chaesoo and Seulrene about it. They are currently heading over to the hospital but I spoke with my mom personally about dad's work making Lisa admitted to the hospital. My mom cried apologizing what dad has done but it is not her fault. It's dad alone and I will deal with him.

"Jennie, we have reached at Jungkook's hideout" I thanked him and nod then run over to the house searching for Eun-woo. The moment I open the door, I saw Eun-woo sitting with Somi crying and Jungkook being tied on the chair unconscious.

"Eun-woo! Oh my baby...." I ran to him and he jumped off Somi and ran to me too.

"Eommaaaa.... Waaaa... I am so scareddd Eomma... Where is mommy?! Waaaaa" He kept on crying on my chest and I carry him with full of love and soothe him down.

"Shhh baby... shhh I am here okay... Mommy is okay, we will visit her soon okay..." I hummed soothing songs to his ears until he felt asleep. He must be tired of crying and I brought him in the car with Somi. I open the air cond and put him inside.

"Somi can you help to take care of Eun-woo for a little while? I need to deal with Jungkook and it will not be long."

"Anything Jen, take your time ok. Please do not hurt him badly so that we can put him in jail" I nod and smile at her then proceed to enter the house again.

"Hanbin, as usual, ICE COLD bucket for this asshole.." Mino and Hanbin was surprise to see this on my side. I usually will be the quiet one and the soft one but not when you hurt my child and my wife.

Hanbin pour the ice cold water to Jungkook and he wakes up shivering."

"What the fuck! Who are you?" I smirk and went in front of me slowly. He smirks back at me while smiling.

"Are you here to fuck with me in front of them? Oh boys, stop surprising me.." He got a big type slap from me making him wince in pain.

"I am you ex-wife Wife you idiot and fucking you? What a waste of time. Having Lisa is enough you asshole!" He laughs suddenly looking at me straight.

"So you are Kim's daughter! Haha, so how's Lisa being hit by your own father?" I was a little bit surprised but his statement but remain calm to know the real story.

"Wonder why? Daddy's little girl is sad now? Your pathetic dad was so angry being beaten and he met me at one of the casino. We set a plan that I will take Eun-woo and he will hit her slowly but that stupid Kim hit her hard. Lisa must be a dying fish now right?" He laughs and smirks at me.

"Hanbin and Mino, I am not that tough to beat him but I need your help to make sure he won't do this again. Do not hit his face because I will make sure he will never see outside world anymore and he will be behind the bars" Jungkook's face changed the moment I said that.

"First of all, Lisa is well and safe right now. My father is as shitty as you so since both of you is stupid, that's why you both bastard deserved to be in the prison" and with that Hanbin punch his stomach twice making him hissed in pain.

"Second, you will never be succeeded in taking Eun-woo away from me because I'm her Eomma and he doesn't even know you are his dad will never will. You deserved to be alone and rot in the prison with my father!" Mino came in and punches him hard again on the stomach making him cry in pain.

"Last but not least, I am happy with Lisa and will make sure my family is safe from people like you and my dad. You will never... I repeat... never touch Eun-woo or Lisa ever again in your life. I will make sure you rot in the prison! Now boys, make sure he learnt his lesson not to mess with my family." I can hear him cry and plead to stop the beatings but Mino and Hanbin never stop and make sure he learnt his lesson. I know he will. Once done, Somi used her car to bring me and Eun-woo to the hospital. I thanked Somi and she drove away saying she needs to settle the report to make sure both of the bastard will be taken away in prison. I will meet my dad tomorrow after Lisa is okay.

"Eomma, why are we here? Is mommy sick? Isk.. isk.. Is mommy okay Eomma?" Eun-woo was about to cry when I soothe him down and walk with me.

"Mommy is okay, she is only in a little bit of pain. She should wake up tomorrow baby.. Mommy needs rest and we will sleep here waiting for her ok?" He looked sad but he nods anyway. Eun-woo is as strong as Lisa and I will not change that for anything in the world. He is my boy and will forever be ours only.

Chaesoo and Seulrene rushed to me once I enter Lisa's ward and Eun-woo ran to his grandmoms crying while being soothe by Ella and Elli. Both of them can say "Oppa" making Eun-woo happy.

"What happened Jen? Why is Lisa being hit?" Jisoo asked with worried expression.

"It's Jungkook and my dad. They met in a casino and plan to blackmail Lisa. Jungkook kidnapped Eun-woo and my dad hit her with a car. Luckily Lisa was about to meet Mino about Jungkook's whereabouts. He saw what happened and acted quickly." I explain with anger in my eyes.

"That bastard! He should rot in hell!" Seulgi added because she is angry with what happened to Lisa. I am angry too at the same time but I keep calm because Lisa is okay and I don't want Eun-woo to see me angry.

"Both of them, Jungkook and my dad will rot in the prison until they die! That bastards only bring troubles" Chaeng and Irene rub my back knowing how angry I am with them.

"At least everything is settle Jen, we will go back now. Please stay her with Lisa as I know she wants to wake up with you near her. She is so whipped for you that she cannot stop talking about you even though we are working at that particular time. She's a strong woman Jen." Jisoo told me and I nod. After about 30 minutes, all of them left and will come again tomorrow. Only me and Eun-woo stayed in the ward to accompany Lisa.

"Will Mommy wake up tomorrow Eomma?" Eun-woo was asking eagerly.

"Yes baby, she will. Let's pray for Mommy ok?" Eun-woo nods really fast and sleep after. He is still tired after all the commotion and crying so I let him sleep on the couch and put a blanket on him. Once done, I walked towards Lisa that is sleeping calmly. She got couple of bruises on her face but it doesn't deny the fact that she is still an angel to me. I hold her hands and rub it using my thumb slowly.

"Wake up soon Lili... I missed you so much... Eun-woo is here with me too. We'll see you tomorrow okay.. I love you so much baby..." I kissed her forehead and I can see her smile in her sleep. I smile and touched her cheeks a little bit.

I joined Eun-woo to sleep as I am so tired with the commotion and will make sure we wake up just on time so that Lisa can see us.

"Good Night Lisa and Eun-woo, see you tomorrow...."