14 - Our Wedding Day!

LISA POV

My life has never been this perfect and it got completed today because I am going to be the wife of Jennie Kim. I never imagine my life marrying again after Jungkook but meeting her making me loves her unconditionally. Many people will think of how crazy I am to take some stranger back to your home but Eun-woo is our match maker. If he did not roam around and found Jennie, I might not know what love is. Last month, the first time we make love was super firework for me. I can't imagine I can make love to someone like that but with Jennie it felt natural. I just know what my next step to love her is and surprisingly it is not bad at all. Jennie is easy to love and the way she showed me her love makes me feel giddy inside. Unfortunately we only did it twice because I am super busy with my work and Jennie with her flower shop. Apparently Jennie now is the co-owner of the shop together with Irene and Chaeng. I've talked to Jisoo and Seulgi about getting involved to have Jennie as the co-owner of the shop and they are happy to make Jennie as one of them. Not to mention how happy Irene and Chaeng when they know Jennie is the owner too. They are really best friends especially discussing or gossiping about their love life which the 3 crackheads.

Irene and Chaeng decided to do the IVF together and they are waiting for their result. Jisoo and Seulgi are super happy knowing they will have kids soon. Jennie is the happiest knowing her friends are going to get pregnant. She is on her 6 months now and she always got tired from time to time but I will make sure that she is taken care of. Every night I will shower with her, of course when Eun-woo and our moms are asleep because they cannot be hearing our soft moans right? I will massage her feet later before I go out and work with Jisoo and Seulgi. I am lucky enough to have good friends as they will help me with the stocks first because I will spend some time with Jennie before she went to sleep and I will go to them. Eun-woo is a big boy now as he wants to sleep in his own room and I gladly design it according to his needs. He can't wait for Ella to be out as he already loves his small sister. Eun-woo is a very lovable boy as he is caring and always tend to people in needs.

"Limariooo!! Are you ready now to be married for real?!!" Seulgi came in to my dressing room and laugh with Jisoo looking at the nervous me.

"Lisa, are you scared?!! I can't imagine our Lisa is nervous Seulgi!" Jisoo keeps on balancing her bottle water on her shoulder while laughing. Of course it is not going to be balance because her shoulders is shaking because of her laughs.

"Aniii... I am not scared but yes nervous.. this is the first time I felt that I am really going to marry someone I really love. You know my past is not so great with weddings... so I got nervous whether I'm going to be a good wife to Jennie or not" I told them my worries and both of them smile at me.

"Lisa, you are nothing but great to Jennie. Irene always came back home saying how Jennie can't wait to be your wife. She is happier when she is with you Lisa. Never doubt her feelings for you like how I and Jisoo never doubt Irene's and Chaeng's feelings for us" Seulgi tap my shoulder lightly.

"Yeah Lisa, Chaeng always told me that Jennie will always cry when she thinks of you not because she is sad but she is too happy. She always told Chaeng, how a stranger can pick another stranger without even having prejudice at her. She said how she is in love with your good heart and she will try to be the best for you. Jennie always felt she is not the best for you but you never failed to convince her otherwise. You are a good woman Lisa, you deserve this happiness always after what you have been through." Jisoo can be a crackhead but also sister to me. Both of them really loves me for who I am.

"Thank you guys! Now I am ready to marry my Nini! Let's go" I laugh and they shakes their head.

"Just one moment she is sad now she is back to her old self. I think she is Bi-polar Chuu!" Seulgi laughs after giving her statement making me laugh.