7 - Our family

JENNIE POV

I am now on my second trimester of pregnancy and Lisa is officially my girlfriend right now. She never failed to treat me as good as she can. At times she will buy me white daisies, my favourite to design my room. Sometimes, I, Eun-woo and she will have play date in a simple restaurant but have tasty food. She always buys me ice creams to fulfil my cravings. She will massage my feet at night before she went to work with Jisoo and Seulgi in her working room. She is the best I can never compare to. We never sleep in the same room because Lisa wants to make sure I am comfortable enough for her.

Today is Saturday and it seems Lisa is busy with something. I don't want to ask that much because she never cheats on me. She is really sincere when she said she likes me and she took care of me and her family really well but today she seems distant from me.

"Nini, I'm going out for a while. Work issues. Don't worry, I'm with Jisoo and Seulgi. Please help to take care of Eun-woo for me please?" I nod and she pecks my lips while smiling.

"And don't forget we have dinner date, just the two of us today okay? Eun-woo wants to play with Dalgomie as usual and Mom wants to rest at home." I nod again and she smile widely.

"I might be late today so I'll pick you up at 7AM baby?" I blushed at her endearment. She never failed to make me blush.

"Okay Lili, see you at 7" She was about to go when she stop and turn back to me.

"And yeah, I got something in my room. It's a surprise for you and I bought big enough for you to wear for our dinner tonight. Go and have a look ok? Wear it tonight ok?" I am excited to know what it is and she went out of the house.

"Mom, I think Chaeng will take Eun-woo today to play with Dalgomie." I told mom about it and she nods.

"Ah Yes, and I will be following them too okay. I wanted to see that white fluffy dog too. Are you okay to stay at home?" Mom asked me and I nod. I don't feel like going out on daylight at the moment.

Once mom and Eun-woo bid farewell to me, I went into Lisa's room and saw a box on her bed. I opened and my mouth gaped widely because it was the Chanel dress I was dreaming about. My tummy is a little bit bigger right now but I can see bought me bigger size so I can at least wear it. I can't imagine she spend so much for this. I hug the dress and text her message with lots of love. She replied me with love emoji. I really love that woman!

I clean the house minimally and cooked for myself. Lisa called me twice to know my situation and she is so worried I am alone right now. I told her not to worry and continue her work where she reluctantly agrees. I even watch some movies to relax my body. I miss Lisa already. Where is she by the way?

Time goes by slowly and it is now 6PM. I went into the shower room and took my shower. Once ready, I waited in the apartment and got a call from Lisa that she is currently downstairs waiting for me. I took the lift and saw she changed her attire already. I wanted to ask but because she looked so good my mouth went silent and just pecks her lips. I like it when she smiles because it shows how much she loves me and how much I love her. I saw how she is checking me out with this Chanel dress I was wearing.

"Done checking me out Lili?" I giggle and she laughs at me.

"You looked stunning Nini... I should buy you more of this" My eyes went wide because I know how expensive this dress it.

"This is expensive Lili, do not waste your money, we got two kids to take care you know... Hehehe" I know she likes it when I said two kids. As much as I love Eun-woo, that is how much she loves my unborn child. She always sings at my tummy before I sleep because she said the baby can hear it. I love when she gives all the attention to me and her family. She is very loving.

"It's not that expensive Nini, I will buy anything for you. I can give up anything for you... you know that right?" I peck her lips again because I felt her love all over me and I felt giddy about it. Like a teenager even though I'm carrying a baby inside of me.

Lisa drove for about 20 minutes and we reached to a very quiet and subtle place far from everybody. It seems the small restaurant is empty and Lisa opens my door.

"After you my lady... hehe" Lisa likes to treat me like a queen and I love it. The restaurant looked classy with 2 floors and the second floor is a rooftop where Lisa is leading me carefully. Once I reached upstairs, I was surprised to see how beautiful the setup is. They only have one table with candle light dinner. There's romantic music and lighting playing.

"Did you reserve the restaurant by yourself Lisa? There is nobody here. The moment I turn back to her, I saw Lisa is kneeling in front of me and my tears started to drop. I somehow guess what she is doing right now.

"My dear Nini, I guess you know why I'm kneeling in front of you. Jennie the past months we are together, I cannot find one day I didn't miss you. Even when you are beside me, I can still miss you. When we are apart sleeping in our room, I hardly sleep because I miss you that much. I would like to request for your permission to let me love you, surrender your heart to me Nini and give me at least once chance to prove to you how I really feel. You're the reason for the smile on my face other than my Mom and Eun-woo of course and I'm asking for your permission to make sure my smile never fade. I promised to hold your hand no matter what happens. Will you marry me Nini?" I cried looking at her and she looked nervous enough waiting for my answers.

"Yes Lili, YES!! I will marry you...." The moment I said yes, she stands up and put the ring on my finger while kissing me. I felt her love all over me and I'm glad to choose her as my wife. Suddenly I heard clapping coming from the background and when a black curtains falls, I saw every one holding a balloon congrats. Eun-woo ran to me and hugged me.

"Congrauationnnn Eooomaaaa... Now I will really have baby sister with me!!" Eun-woo was so happy and so am I. Oh I forgot to mention that the last scan we had, the baby gender is a girl and we're going to have baby girl soon. Mom hugged me and I can also see her tears at the same time. The proposal was simple but really meaningful. All my family members are here. I am sad that my mom cannot witness this because I know how happy she can be. Chaesoo and Seulrene was with Lisa congratulating her.

"I'm happy for you Jen. Please take care of Lisa because she might look tough but she is very soft especially when it comes to the person she really cares. And I am really happy that I can be your real mom now!" I nod at mom and kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you mom for approving us. I will love Lisa unconditionally no matter what happens. Lisa, you and Eun-woo are my world and I will not request for more. It is enough for me to grow all with all of you." Both us wiped our tears of joy.

Apparently it is not our date but our Big family dinner. I really seeing all of them with and just wished for my mom to be here.

"Why are you sad Nini, you are not happy with my proposal?" Lisa looked worried and I don't want her to worry because this is the happiest day of my life.

"Ani... I really love all this. Our big family! I just hope my mom will be with me because I know how dad hurt her most of the time. My dad gambles every day and if he lost that day, my mom will be the one who took the beatings." I sadly said because I know my mom must be sad without me around to talk to her.

"Your dad is just like my dad and my ex-husband. I used to get beatings when I refused to sleep with him because he took my virginity without my consent. Luckily when I'm pregnant with Eun-woo, he released me but I am worried he can find me because he knows I got money from the stocks I played every day. As for your mom, I will meet her personally and I'll think of something to get her stay with us. Is that okay with you?" I nod really fast at Lisa's words. I know she is very serious if she wanted something. I just hope dad will not hurt her.

"I'm scared that my dad might hurt you Lili.. I don't want he touching even an inch at you. I love you so much and I cannot bear seeing you hurt. My dad is nasty when it comes to this." I told her sincerely and she just smiles at me.

"Don't worry about me Nini. Jisoo is really good with the computers and we got helped from her friend Somi checking your father's background. Currently he is in debt with the biggest loan shark and if he don't pay it, he will get it. I know what I'm going to do to make sure you and your mom are safe with me. She's family too and I will make sure my family is always safe Nini.. I love you and I will make sure your smile comes first okay?" We kissed again after and continue with our family gathering. I really love this family and wished to grow old with them.