1 - Lisa's Life

Flashback of Lisa's Life (A little bit and current)

Life is not that bad for me. I am not that rich but not that poor too. The only problem I have is that my dad loves to beat my mom up for her money. She worked hard morning and night to support me and my dad only knows how to get drunk and beat my mom if my mom does not want to give him money for his gambling addict. My mom is a strong woman, she never cried in front of me whenever dad beats her up and I know she could not stand my dad anymore. She once tried to file a divorce with my father but she was threatened that he will hurt me so my mom bears with his attitude for a long time.

"Dad! I don't want to marry Jungkook! Who is he? And I am 18 Dad! Please understand me I want to finish my study and I can support both you and Mom.. Please Dad!" I pleaded myself to my dad as I am still young and this is a ridiculous solution. I looked at my mom and she agreed with me.

"No! My decision stands still! You need to marry Jungkook. I got so many debts and he is willing to pay all of it or else our family will be in danger! You ungrateful child must help me!" Dad was shouting at me making me cry. I don't want to be marrying someone I don't know. I don't mind who I am with whether it is a woman or a man but I know I really love them. I hate how my father deciding for my life. He is selling me!

"Dad! You are selling me now?! What kind of dad are you?! You kept on beating mom now you're selling me." I was so angry that I spit all the words to him.

I felt a sting on my left cheek when he slaps me real hard. His face is so red out of anger and he slaps me again to satisfy his beating addict.

"I don't care what you want to say. You are marrying Jungkook or I will beat your mom over and over again and you know the police will not be able to capture my wrong doings. I know how to hide it very well!" He laughs so hard making me clench my fist. I need to do it because I don't want my mom to get hurt. My mom cried alongside with me for the first time because she really cannot protect me.

After a week, I was married to a man named Jungkook. He looked nice by telling my dad that his debt is over, and he will take care of me. Without me knowing, he only wants my body. He wanted me to sleep with him the night of our marriage and I told him I am not ready for it. He said it was okay and willing to wait. I trusted him and the night he gave me some Soju to drink for fun, I took trusting him. That is the moment my life was ruined for good. Jungkook drugged me to sleep and force me to sleep with him that night. I am unconscious that night and my virginity was taken that night. I felt pain the next morning and saw me and him naked. I cried the whole day and Jungkook never cared.

After he took my virginity, he rarely went home and when he went home drunk, he will beat me when I refused him. My mom lives with me as my dad never went home because he got lots of profit from his gambling and entertain himself with more gambling and women's. Everyday my mom will cry seeing me hurt but I told him not to worry about me. After about a month and half, I detected to be pregnant with his child as he is not wearing any protection when he first took my virginity.

"Jungkook, I am pregnant with your child now." I told him emotionless informing him.

"So? Take that thing out because I do not want any kids! Or else I'm going to divorce you piece of shit!" Jungkook spits his hateful comments and I am not sad at all. This is what I'm waiting for. I am not going to perform abortion as this child growing in me is innocent. I will love it with all my heart.

"I will never perform any abortion. This is your child too! Where is your conscience?!!" I pretended to care because I know this will trigger him. I know he will want to divorce me after. He is never someone who has patience like what he portrayed the first day he was married to me. He is a liar and he doesn't have much money. The day he clear dad's debt is when he hit big jackpot gambling. The only thing he did not do is to take my money like how my dad did to my mom.

He divorced me the week after and never came back home anymore. My mom continues working and support me but I study hard while pregnant with Eun-Woo that time. I got to know the gender after the 3rd month and was so happy to have him. At the same time, I learnt about stock markets and got good analytics skills to buy stock markets.

Jisoo and Seulgi was beside me all the time studying about stock markets every day as they are the same major in my studies too. We got a lots of money and my mom stopped working after. Jisoo visits me 3 times a week because she spends her time with Chaeng, her long-time girlfriend in our university. That woman loves food so much and Jisoo loves to feed her. Chaeng was a kind hearted person. She cried the moment she knows about my wedding and my pregnancy at a very young age. She really hate Jungkook and glad Jungkook is no longer with me. Seulgi on the other hand is a crack heads like Jisoo and me. She will soothe me whenever I'm sad and she is really good with analysing which stocks we should buy depending on the prediction. Jisoo is the one who will select which company we should buy based on the data given by Seulgi. My expertise is when we will buy and sell the stocks. Seulgi is 2 years older than me and she married her girlfriend at that very young age. Her wife is older than her by 2 years, but both are sweet to each other. Irene is savage human being with a beautiful feature. When she heard about my wedding, I remember what she said.

"That's why I don't go to men's! My Seulgi is enough to make my life better" I laugh remembering her words. Seulgi provided whatever needed by Irene and she really worked hard for her love life.

On my 8 months pregnancy, Chaesoo got married and I was so happy for them. My mom treats all of them like family and I love being friends with them. Eun-woo were delivered after 8 and half month and he is my light after. It's hard to study and taking care of baby together with working but I managed. When Jungkook knows I got lots of money by playing stocks, he came by taking money from me or he will take Eun-Woo from me.

With the money I got, Jisoo and Seulgi helped to shift us somewhere far from Jungkook and make sure I was not known to him. Jungkook never cared about who is my friend so he got a very weak lead to where I am right now. As for my father, he once tried to beat my mom and luckily my phone was trying to record something at that time. I sent the recordings to the police and my father was taken away for a very long time.

My mom, Eun-Woo and I moved to a different house near a bakery shop quietly. I graduated at the age of 21 with good credits but I never worked with any other company. I renovated one of the rooms to be my office and my full-time job is buying and selling stock markets. That way, I can take care of my mother and Eun-Woo. Seulgi and Jisoo lives on the same apartment block and both of them worked just like me. We usually meet at night buying global stock markets and it is enough to care about our families. My mom will cook for us at night of our meetings and Eun-Woo are being loved by all of them. As for Chaeng and Irene, both of them opened a flower shop below our apartment for their free time as Jisoo and Seulgi provided them money to spend time when we are busy. I love my big family right now but I am still scared because I know Jungkook is still searching for me and my dad is holding his grudges at me.

I am determined to keep Eun-Woo and my mom safe because they are my life and making them safe is my number one priority. I really hope all of us can live happily ever after as for now. I don't mind about anything else other and Eun-Woo and my mom.

================================

Hello my fellow readers!

How is the story so far? Hope you like it.

Come with me as we explore more of Lisa's life before going over to Jennie's life.

XOXO,

TinieT4