6 - I like her, is it too fast?

JENNIE POV

It has been 2 months since I live with Lisa, Eun-woo and her mom. Eun-woo is getting clingier to me because I always make sure his needs are attended when Lisa is busy working with Jisoo and Seulgi. Mom always cares for me which I'm grateful because being pregnant, I tend to be really sensitive and my mom is not here with me. I don't think my parents knows where I am because after retrieving all my identity card and bank cards, Lisa bought me a new phone with a new number hence I am starting my life as a new person.

Lisa never failed to attend to my needs because being pregnant, again I love eating weird things and Lisa even went our late at night after her stocks trading in order to find what I want. How I wished she is my wife right now because she cares for me and I care for her too. It's been only two months but this time around I can never shake my feelings for her. I like her or maybe I already love her. Sometimes she will not come out from her room and I can miss her like crazy. When she went out with tired eyes, I really want to massage her but I am not sure if she likes it or not. I want to attend to her, like how she never missed getting my medication, my appointment with the doctor. She will be there beside me. Since I got back all my bank cards, my money is enough for my hospitalization but Lisa insisted that she will pay for me. I sometimes felt like she is my wife but who am I too assumed too much. She might only pity me for all I've known. It's been a month since I kept this to myself to see whether I should confess or not. I am very shy when it comes to this. It was Kai who approached me last time and I accepted it since I have no one particular that I like. I can't imagine he left me for Krystal. I was cheated but somehow I am not sad at all just I am sad when my dad throw me out. I was lucky enough to meet Eun-woo and Lisa who is actually friends with Chaeng. It is small world. I even love Eun-woo like my own kid because he is a good boy and a very cheeky one indeed.

"Auntie Jen Jen, are we going now or not? I want to meet Auntie Chaeng and Irene... Pali pali.." I was thrown back to reality when Eun-woo shake my hand. I was actually waiting for Lisa to wake up but I think she is tired from last night. I will just meet her evening then.

"Okay darling, let's go now and meet them! Mom, I'm going out now to the shop okay"

"Okay Jen, take care and Eun-woo, be a good boy to Auntie Jen ok?"

"Okay Grandma! I will..." Eun-woo dragged me out and we went down to meet Irene and Chaeng. As usual Eun-woo will go to Irene and Chaeng to give them a kiss on the cheek and both of them will shower him with kisses that he likes.

"Come, let us go color your new book I bought for you!" Irene told Eun-woo and he jumped happily following her while I help Chaeng with the flowers.

"You looked bothered Jen, you know you can tell me anything right? Is Lisa bothering you?" Chaeng looked worried, she did not know that I am in dilemma whether to confess to Lisa or not.

"Chaeng, is it weird to like someone in a short time? I mean it is not liking anymore, it felt love and I am scared to even confess not wanting it to change anything. And is it normal to fall to a new person right after you got dumped by your boyfriend?" I attacked her with questions because I trust her so much. She was the first person to know about me and Kai. She don't like him for me but respect my decision. All I can remember last time she said that she got a single friend with a kid and she's nice. I guess she must be talking about Lisa.

"I knew it, you're in love with Lisa aren't you? It's about time for you to confess to me Jen! You should tell her about your feelings. Lisa is a nice woman and I know her answers for you. Hehehe" Chaeng was giggling and I crook my eye brows.

"What do you mean you know the answers? Is there something I don't know Chaeng?"

"It is for you to find out once you confess to Lisa. Jen, love will not count the days or hours. When it comes, it will be there. I was in love with Jisoo a day after speaking with her. She courted me only for 3 days and she's already my girlfriend. That's how fast we felt our love and I am happily married to her. We might be doing IVF soon you know.. hehe" Chaeng was smiling when she talked about Jisoo. She really loves her and I am happy about her trying to bear a child in her.