Simple Introduction about them

Lisa

Lisa is 23 years old. A genius stock broker working by herself accompanied by her mother and her 4 years old child. She was sold by her father at the age of 18 and married a man named Jungkook. Lisa knowing she's still young struggling with her economics studies refused to sleep with Jungkook and were drugged to sleep so that her own husband can take advantage of her. She got pregnant right after it but knowing the child is innocent, she kept it. She managed to complete her studies and graduated at 21 years old and became a genius in reading stocks market. Since then, with the money her mother gave her, she started playing stocks market and got big profits out of it. The moment Jungkook knows she's pregnant, Jungkook divorced her. Her father kept on beating her mother for money and when she got enough, she filed a police report upon her father and managed to get her father thrown to the prison for a long time. She took her mother and with the money she got, she shifted houses because Jungkook keeps on coming back threatening her on taking her child away if she did not provide him money. It has been 2 years since Lisa is happy with her child and mother. She still are good with Global stock market hence she is a working from home mom which she really love because she can take care of her small family. Lisa got a good friend by the name of Jisoo that is married to her long-time girlfriend, Chaeng and together they worked buying and selling stocks market. Not forgetting Seulgi, also Lisa's best friend who is married to Irene since they first befriended. When Lisa is in a bad shape, Chaesoo and Seulrene is the main person who always helped her through.

Jennie

Jennie is 24 years old and got a boyfriend by the name of Kai. Jen fell in love with Kai but refused to sleep with him as she felt it is not the right time. The same fate happened to Jennie when Kai drugged her when they went out to a bar to have fun. Kai took advantage of her when she was unconscious in a hotel. She cried but when she confronted Kai, they man dumped her on the spot for a woman name Krystal which is also her officemate at the same time. After about 2 months, she detected she got pregnant. Kai throw her away telling this is not his and she is just a whore to him. She cried going back to her parents to inform the situation but with no luck, her father disowned her for shaming her family name as how conservative her father is. Jennie's mom tried to do something but was beaten by her father. She got fewer friends as she is a very introvert person. She kept everything to herself. She wanted to contact Chaeng which is her best friend but she doesn't want to disturb the newlywed couple so she tried to go to work. To her surprise, her work colleague by the name of Krystal sabotaged and she was thrown out from the company and when she was about to contact Chaeng for help, her phone got snatched by some robber and she was left with nothing crying at the back on of bakery shop. She is pregnant and no one to care about her until someone or more to some kid approached her by touching her cheeks asking why she is crying.

What happened when Jennie met Lisa for the first time? Let's us go deep into their story, getting to know them better as we all know Jennie is always the soft one and Lisa is always the kind one. Let us see through their journey being together or not. Will Lisa accept Jennie who is actually pregnant without a husband? Will Jennie like Lisa's life knowing how she got her child?