807

Feng Yu Heng raised an eyebrow: “Then you might as well talk about it. Either way, we have nothing to do along the way.”

The corners of Ban Zou’s lips twitched. Whenever it came to a discussion about Feng Zhao Lian, the disdain on his face was mixed with contempt: “That evildoer has been bringing all sorts of nice things over to the Chun Palace recently. He has been bringing all sorts of basic items like food, clothing and other daily-use items. He just requests to meet with His Highness the seventh prince. As a result, he has been rebuffed every day. He isn’t even able to get inside the palace’s gates; however, he is still happy to do it. When this subordinate went to look for him and mentioned master’s suggestion, he refused very frankly. He told this subordinate to carry a message for master. He said that since those troops have been given to you, they are your personal troops. Whether they are left in the camp to waste supplies while doing nothing or they are sent onto the battlefield to kill enemies, they are unrelated to him. He is no longer the general of those troops. It’s natural that he would not take that responsibility today.” After Ban Zou finished speaking, his body swayed, as he disappeared.

Feng Yu Heng, however, was a little bit moved by Feng Zhao Lian’s words. No matter what was said, to be able to give up on power and give up on troops required a great deal of courage, no matter who it was. For Feng Zhao Lian to be able to do it to such a degree, whether it was her or Xuan Tian Ming, they would feel grateful.

“Young Miss.” Wang Chuan could see what Feng Yu Heng was thinking and said: “This is also Prince Lian’s own choice. Since he wanted to come to Da Shun to be a normal citizen, we just need to act according to his wishes and allow him to live a peaceful life. It will also fulfill his desire to leave Qian Zhou.”

“Wang Chuan.” Huang Quan was very torn, “You won’t follow this up and advise Young Miss to help that Prince Lian get close to His Highness the seventh prince, right?”

Wang Chuan glared at her, “How could that be possible.”

“But that person’s intentions are focused on His Highness the seventh prince. Aside from this, what else is there that will allow him to feel that his days are comfortable?”

In regards to this, Wang Chuan was unable to provide a response. It was Feng Yu Heng that said: “100 thousand troops is not enough to buy him the ability to do as he wishes. Even if he did not hand over his troops back then, it would have just been a battle. Sooner or later, he would have been a defeated general. That’s why it’s impossible for him to use this to have me help him get close to seventh brother. I can’t just have seventh brother get scammed for the sake of 100 thousand troops. That’s something that absolutely must not be done.”

The two servants nodded. This was right. They had to follow this sort of master. Absolutely no tolerance and absolutely no chance of giving up on their principles for the sake of a so-called grace. Falling when it was time to have a falling out, who cares who you are. The two were in great agreement with her description of Feng Zhao Lian as a “defeated general!”

The carriage very quickly left the capital. Xuan Tian Ming was waiting outside for them. Upon seeing the imperial carriage arrive, he immediately stepped forward. Feng Yu Heng left her two servants in the carriage and climbed out herself to secretly speak with Xuan Tian Ming. The two spoke for a while then climbed into a normal carriage. The others watched and did not understand why, but their masters were together. They definitely had some sort of goal, and nobody went to ask.

The procession of carriages continued to advance toward the mountains. As for Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ming, after the two entered the carriage, they did not delay for a single moment. Feng Yu Heng began to pull out the guns that she had chosen beforehand from her sleeve. Xuan Tian Ming was responsible for placing them neatly to ensure that two carriages could carry the things that Feng Yu Heng needed in full.