772

Marriage Is on the Agenda

There were changes to Feng Yu Heng’s space. This was the second change to occur after the appearance of the underground weapons room!

It had to be said that this change was related to the appearance of the underground weapons room. That was a hidden room that she had filled with weapons and ammunition that she had obtained from overseas. The mainland was very strict in controlling these things. Even if she could steal some from the military, it would be limited to her personal weapons. Of course, she did not abide by such rules and would have a method to obtain some special weapons; however, there were not many. It could not be compared to the amount that she had obtained from overseas.

When she had just been transmigrated to Da Shun, she had carefully investigated the pharmacy space. She found that the underground weapons room could not be opened, which meant that the entire pharmacy did not have a single firearm. But later on, when she arrived in the North, she suddenly found that the hidden area could be accessed, and the weapons could be brought out. But that was strictly limited to one hidden compartment, and she could take out a firearm. But in truth, she had dug two compartments at the very beginning. Each one was two square meters in size.

When she entered her space today, she suddenly discovered that the second compartment had opened itself, and it was just laying in the open while being connected to the first compartment. There were even more firearms, and there were even more types. The ammunition was also exposed, and there were a few grenades.

Feng Yu Heng was a bit dazed. Walking over to the side of the compartment, she sat on the ground and stared at the things inside the compartment. She clicked her tongue. Heavens, how had she obtained so many of these things and hidden them?

To Feng Yu Heng, this topic had practically become a great mystery. Even up to now, she could not understand. Just how much did she love firearms in her previous life? Thinking about it carefully, she recalled the year that she was 22 years of age. For the sake of a new type of grenade, she had flown to M Country on her own and went to do business on the black market. She could not help but smile bitterly and sighed that she was young and passionate at that time. Now, although her body was still not 15 years of age, adding on the years of her previous life, she was heading toward 30. How much passion could remain!

She sighed bitterly and inspected the things inside the second compartment. There was no difference from the previous life, thus she did not pay too much attention to it and closed the lid on the compartment. The floor tiles returned to their original positions, and everything looked as if it had been untouched; however, Feng Yu Heng’s heart felt uneasy. Firearms had appeared inside her space. From this moment forward, there was no difference in this space from her previous life. There were no longer any hidden compartments like in the beginning. Everything had appeared in this era, but would this be a good thing or a bad thing?

With the Emperor in his waning years, the princes of Da Shun were making their moves. During the changing of the era, it was inevitable that battles would be started. For these things to appear in her space, was it a coincidence or was there a special message? Her original intention was to use her pharmacy space for medical purposes, and she had never thought of bringing firearms out onto the battlefield of this ancient world. Following the appearance of the modern era, what sort of changes would occur to this world?

Feng Yu Heng could not understand, thus she did not think about it any further. Although she still felt a bit uneasy, it was not something that she could figure out an explanation for immediately. She forced herself to calm down and did not rush to take her shower. She simply began to sort through some medicine in her space.

The people from Hundred Herb Hall were arranged to enter the palace after the new year. She had to find some reserve medicine for Sun Qi to bring along in the event that a need arose. In truth, Xuan Tian Ming had secretly installed a number of people inside the palace, including Imperial Concubine Yun. Although she remained inside Winter Moon Palace and did not come out, she saw quite a bit. At the very least, she definitely had people watching Heavenly Hall and Zhao He Hall. But she still wanted to personally send some people inside, especially people that could openly converse with the eunuchs of the palace. With people in the shadows and in the open, this was a beautifully concealed deployment.