762

Feng Yu Heng’s Hundred Herb Hospital

Feng Zhao Lian’s words caused Fen Dai to realize that the other side knew where Feng Jin Yuan was, thus she urgently asked: “What do you know? Speak quickly, where exactly is my father?”

Feng Zhao Lian glanced at her then shrugged with a smile. He thought to himself that this little girl really was still young. Previously, she had used the seventh prince to try and get him to be unhappy with Xiang Rong. Before the warm feelings could even dissipate, she herself expressed her displeasure. If it was not for Feng Yu Heng entrusting him with this matter, he really could not be bothered to speak with this girl, but since he had already come, he would cause Feng Fen Dai a bit more vexation. It was almost the new year, thus he would treat it as giving her a gift.

“Fourth Young Miss Feng returned to the capital before I did. What is it, you’re even less clear on the situation than I am?” Feng Zhao Lian fiddled with his fingernails while asking Fen Dai: “During the time of a Winter Hunt, Feng Jin Yuan was not the only person to go missing. Do you know who the other person is?”

Feng Fen Dai frowned, “You’re talking about Yao shi?” She had also heard about this, but she did not think much of it, “How is her disappearance related to my father?”

“Oh!” Feng Zhao Lian laughed, “It’s very related! Feng Jin Yuan and Yao shi were once a married couple. The two even had a son and a daughter together. Now that Yao shi has repeatedly said that she has found her real daughter, parading around some fake as the real young miss. Based on what I know, it’s not just Feng Jin Yuan and Yao shi that have gone missing. Even the fake Feng family’s second young miss has also disappeared. Think about it, the disappearance involves all three members of the family. How could it be considered a disappearance. It’s clear that they went to enjoy the happiness of family.”

“Nonsense!” Fen Dai shrieked, “How could those three get together? What family happiness is there to think of? Where do those familial bonds come from?”

“Young Miss Feng, don’t panic!” Feng Zhao Lian slowly spoke, “I will tell you like this. In regards to the disappearance of the three, I heard a bit of information. Of course, where Feng Jin Yuan and Yao shi have gone, I do not know, but the fake young miss has truly gone toward the South. Also, this was arranged by Noble Lady Yuan. You know about Noble Lady Yuan, right? The former Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu and the eighth prince’s birth mother. The eighth prince has been stationed in the South, and Noble Lady Yuan intends to have her son and that fake young miss enjoy a long life together, thus she happily sent the fake young miss down to the South. And it’s at this critical juncture that the one playing the father, Feng Jin Yuan, and the one playing the mother, Yao shi, also disappeared. Young Miss Feng, even if you used your toes to think about it, you should be able to understand the situation, right? Put plainly, the fake young miss intends to turn the pretend family into a real one, and she has the ambition to curry favor with those in power. As for Yao shi, she would naturally support the daughter that she has acknowledged. As for your father, Feng Jin Yuan, are you still not able to understand at this time? It’s natural that he’s chosen the eighth prince as a pillar of support, and he would rather perform in this play as a part of a happy family of three.”

While he spoke, he looked toward Feng Fen Dai. Although there were some things that he still had not revealed, Feng Fen Dai would not be so stupid as to believe that her father would obtain some benefits just by currying favor with the eighth prince. She was still able to remember that she would be marrying the fifth prince. Feng Jin Yuan doing this, what would be the end result?

“Ah!” Suddenly, Wu Li Sheng reacted, “Then isn’t that to say that Fu Ya will become the Feng family’s real second young miss? And she will become the young miss of the first wife?”